• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Help needed to restore Fpkgs

FiSh.PaSte

Defenestration Demonstrator
Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
Was using new night-king jb and it corrupted my DB then auto rebuilt causing 5tb of pkgs to lose their index.
Been trying to restore using python like i did once for 6.72 but not having any luck, can any one share some light to help fix this. I don't think i could redownload 5tb of pkgs on adsl2 while keeping whats left of my sanity......

JayMathis

Paladin
회원 | Member
Feb 26, 2020
Try this one https://github.com/hippie68/PS4_db_rebuilder_6.72_7.02_7.55

I'm assuming you're on 7 something even though you didn't specify because you said you did it once for 6.72. There's certain things in the python script that change when you change firmwares so what works for 6.72 wont work on 7.xx. Although this one seems to work for 6.72, 7.02 and 7.55.

Reactions: FiSh.PaSte

FiSh.PaSte

Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
cheers, yes 7.55 still cant get it working

Last edited:

JayMathis

Paladin
회원 | Member
Feb 26, 2020
Did you follow the instructions? If yes then I don't know I haven't done it in a year and it was on 6.72.

How to use:
  1. Firmware 5.05: recursively clone the original repo or download a Release
    Firmwares 6.72, 7.02, and 7.55: recursively clone this repo or download a Release
  2. Start an FTP server on the PS4 and open a command line on your computer.
  3. If you use the FTP payload: python3 fix_db.py PS4_IP
    If you use GoldHEN: python3 fix_db_goldhen.py PS4_IP
    If you use the PS4 Xplorer app: python3 fix_db_ps4xplorer.py PS4_IP
  4. Wait for the script to finish, then logout of the PS4 user without closing the browser.
  5. Log back in and all your games should be there again
And BTW when you want help give as much detail as possible. Don't just say it's not working. Say what you tried say if you followed the above instructions or not. I shouldn't have to ask if you followed the instructions or not and I shouldn't have had to ask you what firmware you're on you should have provided that information on your own. It's better to give too many details than not enough and you're not giving enough on two different posts. It's about like going to the hospital and saying "fix me"

FiSh.PaSte

Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
Do appreciate the help Jay, will do a better right up add some pics of errors and what ive tried, just very tired, and brain not working at it fullest .
thanks again.

Worked it out, What fixed it for me was instead of entering

python3 fix_db_goldhen.py PS4_IP

I did

py fix_db_goldhen.py PS4_IP

Last edited:
Reactions: murmandamus