• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

Help. Info. Ps4 Downgrade

MrKerem

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 15, 2022
Hello. A few days ago I updated my ps4 to 10.01 by accident, I don't even know how. now of course i can't jailbreak. so I was wondering if he could go back to 9.0 with some "custom firmwares" or how long do I have to wait for the 10.01 jailbreak. Thanks And let me say that I speak English poorly. Don't resent mistakes.

mirnes84

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
There is yet no known way to downgrade PS4.
Jailbrake over 9.00 is also not possible, from WOLOLO
"...no kernel exploit is publicly being talked about (let alone discussions of a release) at the time, so the probability for a 9.03 + Jailbreak “soon” is extremely low. People on these firmwares should expect to wait multiple months..."

윤희지

관리자
Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Moved to the current section.

Please stop posting the wrong section next time!

xtremejags

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 24, 2018
just buy another ps4 on 9 or below start again that one is good for online only for at least a year or so