• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Help Finding A PSVita 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
Guys, i need help finding a PS Vita 1000 on Firmware 3.68 OR LOWER. I checked a lot of places, can't find one. I prefer Amazon but i am willing to give other websites a try depending how it looks. Please help and thank you.

African

-
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jun 20, 2018
Africa
I got a used psvita (already on cfw) from facebook market place for just 20$

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
I got a used psvita (already on cfw) from facebook market place for just 20$
i dont have facebook

사멧 타카오

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Guys, i need help finding a PS Vita 1000 on Firmware 3.68 OR LOWER. I checked a lot of places, can't find one. I prefer Amazon but i am willing to give other websites a try depending how it looks. Please help and thank you.
Can I ask a question? Why do you need for PSVITA 1000 Model?

Interesting, added our bookmark. Thanks for the link.

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
Can I ask a question? Why do you need for PSVITA 1000 Model?

Interesting, added our bookmark. Thanks for the link.
Because the 1000 have a oled screen instead of lcd and have better design

사멧 타카오

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Because the 1000 have a oled screen instead of lcd and have better design
Okay, create a account on Facebook and use gmail or outlook, yahoo then @African replied a gave for link, you can take look there is psvita console, PSVITA or PS VITA on search marketplace.

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
Okay, create a account on Facebook and use gmail or outlook, yahoo then @African replied a gave for link, you can take look there is psvita console, PSVITA or PS VITA on search marketplace.
maybe i'll take a look but i want a website where i can buy it and get it shipped

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
I was able to get one and i got it all configured. Delete the thread for me, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.