• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Hello to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goran

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 5, 2018
1. How did you find DarkSoftware?-I was searching how to jailbreak ps4 and i am glad to find you gays
2. What is your favorite games?-PES,God of War,The last of us.
3. What is your favorite anime or cartoon, comic, hentai, drama?-Notihing special love to watch.
4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us?- Not really
5. Where are you from? - Serbia
6. What is your occupation?- Printing graphic
7. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having?- Al be proud to jailbrak ps4 :)
8. What are your hobbies?- Play basketball play ps4
9. What games do you enjoy playing?-Love all games but favorite is The Last of Us

Reactions: 윤희지

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Welcome to DarkSoftware Forum! :)

I hope TLOU2 will come to PS4 or PS5 maybe. But It's unlikely reality in PS5 for unreal engine 5 lots of details more than UE4.

Status
Not open for further replies.