• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Hail Troops

Michael014

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 18, 2018
Hello my name is Michael
1. How did you find DarkSoftware? I use a PC but is looking to get a ps4 so did some research on the Ps4 and jail breaking on Youtube (Mainly).

2. What is your favourite games? Open world games like gta/ red dead/ witcher and so on, but i do also play fps and sports games also.

3. What is your favorite anime or cartoon, comic, hentai, drama? Game of Thorns hands down.

4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us? A wide range of music to be honest.

5. Where are you from? UK.

6. What is your occupation? Landscape Gardener.

7. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having? Living past the age of 30.

8. What are your hobbies? Gaming. going to park with the kids playing football and so on.

9. What games do you enjoy playing? As said above Witcher Gta Elder scrolls and so on, a whole range really.

Reactions: 윤희지

윤희지

관리자
Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Welcome to DarkSoftware Guild!

Beautiful intro so, I enjoyed playing football `FIFA 06 to FIFA 14` after stopped paying every year FIFA cause of making money by EA stupid. But I do love football game as well.