• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

GTA 5 stuck at 90 percent story mode on 9.00 goldhen 2.3

silent.tear95

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 20, 2018
Hi, I had 5.05 jailbreak and GTA 5 worked fine. Then I updated to 9.00 jailbreak goldhen 2.3. I deleted that old GTA 5 in order to install latest base file and updates. and installed various versions (CUSA00419 and CUSA 00411) of GTA 5 in ps4. But both of them got stuck at 90 percent loading of story mode. I tried date and time adjustment and user switch trick but all in vain. I hard reset my PS4 and then installed GTA 5 base file again. Still no luck. Any suggestions? Is it possible that the new jailbreak goldhen 2.3 has something to do with loading of GTA 5 stuck at 90 percent? Any help / suggestion in this regard is highly appreciated. Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Today, I found the solution finally after so many efforts. If the game still stucks at 90 percent storymode loading on jailbroken ps4, you just need to switch user to another profiile with the game running. Then run the game and u will get a notification alert that USE THE CONTROLLER OF THE USER WHO INITIATED THE GAME. Then you switch back to original User which started the game and thats it. If it doesnt work first time, it will work 2nd or 3rd time. At least, It worked me. I hope it helps others.

Last edited:

윤희지

관리자
Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
I am glad that you found at solution issue and fixed it! : )

DennoMbaya

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 11, 2021
date and time issue set it manually it will fix it