• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

USA EUR AU Gran Turismo Sport - [PS4SaveMounter] [CUSA-02168] [CUSA-03220]

Agamaster

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 25, 2020
Pack with 6 decrypted save game for gran turismo sport, read the instructions file inside the .zip, and if you have any questions ask below

Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
If you have an PS4 on firmware 7.50, 7.51 or 7.55 and want to help me decrypt one latest save game please PM me that i will help you to do, here is the encrypted save that i couldt decrypt (because i have a PS4 6.72 firmware)

Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.
~~feel free to upload the decrypted save in other site and post the link here~~

JayMathis

Paladin
회원 | Member
Feb 26, 2020
Thanks for this. Does it unlock lots of cars or give lots of money? All tracks? etc...

Agamaster

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 25, 2020
Thanks for this. Does it unlock lots of cars or give lots of money? All tracks? etc...
yes, savegame "2 - CUSA02168 - 2" has level 40, 4862036 cash, 90682 miles points and 168 cars, i wonder what will happen if you have a updated ps4 and put this save game in your account and try to play online :thonk::thonk: i bet you will get ban LOL because the system will identify that you have gone from level 0 to level 40 in the first login, but anyway, it will still be interesting to test (of course on a dummy psn account)

makolitez

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 16, 2018
is this compatible with 1.57 or do i need to update to 1.61 ?

Agamaster

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 25, 2020
the most recent savegame is from December 2018, so any updates that have been released after this should work normally

Reactions: makolitez

Pedrofilho1979

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 22, 2020
Thank you!!!

classiK

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 14, 2018
Pack with 6 decrypted save game for gran turismo sport, read the instructions file inside the .zip, and if you have any questions ask below

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

If you have an PS4 on firmware 7.50, 7.51 or 7.55 and want to help me decrypt one latest save game please PM me that i will help you to do, here is the encrypted save that i couldt decrypt (because i have a PS4 6.72 firmware)

Can i have mega link please?
thank you

dragonbleu82

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 17, 2020

Hi, thanks nice work, it's a little bit like debug enabled.
I wonder if we can decrypt our progress ?

Agamaster

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 25, 2020
Hi, thanks nice work, it's a little bit like debug enabled.
I wonder if we can decrypt our progress ?
if you have a gran turismo save in your ps4 you can decrypt, but if you mean saving the progress it's not possible, gt sport does't save the game progress, you can also download any gt sport save that you found online and try to decrypt, just watch modded warfare video on youtube about how to decrypt save games

Reactions: dragonbleu82

obi--11

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2021
how can i download it.their is no button to download it at unhidden place.plzz help!!!!

Brazilian Ganer

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 9, 2021
thanks

atomizasser

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 18, 2021
Hi.
I'm trying to copy @Agamaster save files to my PS4 with FW 9.0, but I think that PS4 Save mounter is not working in this version.
Are there any other method to copy decrypted save files over FTP?
Thanks.

jovanny981

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 6, 2022
Gracias por el contenido

jovanny981

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 6, 2022
Soy muy bestia no veo el contenido para descarga por ningún lado, ya escribí y le di me gusta al primer comentario

jovanny981

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 6, 2022
Hola.
Estoy tratando de copiar los archivos guardados de [USER = 83993] @Agamaster [/ USER] en mi PS4 con FW 9.0, pero creo que el montador guardado de PS4 no funciona en esta versión.
¿Existe algún otro método para copiar archivos guardados descifrados a través de FTP?
Gracias.
mi el canal de nanospeedgamer salió un nuevo método de carga

barelynotlegal

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 20, 2018
once installed will i be able to save after that? i know it requires to be online to save but not sure if thats just the initial save or is it a requirement?

Agamaster

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 25, 2020
once installed will i be able to save after that? i know it requires to be online to save but not sure if thats just the initial save or is it a requirement?
no, you won't be able to save, this save game just unlocks what you wouldn't be able to unlock if you don't have the save, for example: numburgring race track is only avaliable if you have a certain profile level

Reactions: barelynotlegal

dragonbleu82

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 17, 2020
It works well, I tried save N04 level 50.
Thanks a lot.

Reactions: Agamaster

themesearcher22

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 30, 2022
Does this work with latest fw version 9.0 ?