• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

GoldHen 2.3 plugin AFR problem

dade80

DKS Member
Uploader
Apr 9, 2023
I have a problem with the Goldhen 2.3 AFR plugin. I use it to apply MODs to Resident Evil games. But when I activate it, every time I start ps4 and Goldhen, I lose all installed DLCs and bonuses, and I have to install them again before using MODs. Why?

Davide

윤희지

관리자
Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Which are you using the host as a website for this?

CapKLD

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 6, 2022
Try Goldhen 2.4b14, I had no problem with it, and IIRC Goldhen 2.3 doesn't support AFR Plugins (Correct me if wrong).

Reactions: 윤희지

dade80

DKS Member
Uploader
Apr 9, 2023
Try Goldhen 2.4b14, I had no problem with it, and IIRC Goldhen 2.3 doesn't support AFR Plugins (Correct me if wrong).
Thanks for your reply... i'm use host karo with 6.72 firmare. But I think I found the problem...the games are installed on external harddisk... and in another post on this forum, someone was asking why the DLCs disappeared... the solution was to disable the harddisk and then re-enable it... and in effects it works... maybe there is another method

윤희지

관리자
Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Thanks for your reply... i'm use host karo with 6.72 firmare. But I think I found the problem...the games are installed on external harddisk... and in another post on this forum, someone was asking why the DLCs disappeared... the solution was to disable the harddisk and then re-enable it... and in effects it works... maybe there is another method
I am glad you found a solution and fixed this issue!

@CapKLD Thank you for helping him!

Reactions: CapKLD