• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

GBA Emulator for PS4 released by 7he D4RK H4CK

m0nadpr0xy

Yes, I'm a girl...
Retired staff
Jul 10, 2018
CTDOajd.png

This weekend 7he D4RK H4CK a.k.a HackHackStopSop (Twitter) has released a Game Boy Advance Emulator for the PlayStation 4. The PlayStation 4 GBA Emulator is based on a PlayStation 2 GBA Emulator (TempGBA) and has been ported for the PlayStation 4 with the help from Markus95 (Twitter) and zecoxao (Twitter). Thanks to this great Emulator we can enjoy even more retro gaming :) .

Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Here is the PKG of the GBAdvance emulator in no - ROMs version, that is to say there are no ROMs present in the PKG, you will have to include them yourself in the disc01.iso and ROMS folder.
  • Decompile GBAdvance_(PS2).pkg with FAKE_PKG_Generator
  • In the folder Image / recover disc01.iso file
  • Open this disc01.iso file with CDGenPS2 v3
  • You will find a ROMS file
  • Place ALL your ROMs in this folder
  • Then create the iso that you rename well disc01.iso
  • Rebuild the FPKG with the new disc01.iso file including your own ROMs with the same password (00000000000000000000000000000000).

Last edited by a moderator:

FiSh.PaSte

Defenestration Demonstrator
Uploader
Sep 1, 2018
WASP-12b
Cool more homebrew, hopefully were getting closer to full retroarch for PS4

psxman1988

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 8, 2018
this will not install for me help please thanks and how can i get rom's on it not asking were to get them just not working for me can someone rename it don't know waht is wrong

Last edited:

fktoye

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 3, 2019
cool tool
try it

3q..

psxman1988

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 8, 2018
Is there anyway we can use are own ROMs?

jjjjjjicefish

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 5, 2019
I just get a "failed to to load gamepak" error on every game

zelunatic

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 29, 2018
Quick question... is this the same emu released that came with an 8gb full gba romset...?