• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Games for 6 year old

noxlon

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hi guys,
First, thank you for the amazing forum. It has been so much help. Keep up the good work.

I tried to find some thread but couldn't. I have a 6 years old boy who loves to play. Can you recommend me some games suitable for him except the Lego stuff? I have Cars 3 and Little Big Planet (he hates it).

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again and have a great weekend!

hakoom

DKS Member
DKS Member
Dec 1, 2018
with a profile picture like yours i seriously recommend Resident Evil 7
Trust me, its good and pure with nothing to fear from it.

Reactions: 사멧 타카오

사멧 타카오

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Hi guys,
First, thank you for the amazing forum. It has been so much help. Keep up the good work.

I tried to find some thread but couldn't. I have a 6 years old boy who loves to play. Can you recommend me some games suitable for him except the Lego stuff? I have Cars 3 and Little Big Planet (he hates it).

Hi, Please don't post the wrong section. I've moved this thread to current section, Be carefully next time. :)

EDIT:
If your kid would like to play, I suggest you can play games here,
  1. Horizon Zero Dawn
  2. NieR: Automata
  3. Hitman GOTY Edition
  4. Tekken 7
  5. Tales of Zestiria
  6. The Last of Us Remastered
  7. Naruto Storm 4 Road to Boruto
  8. J-Stars Victory VS
  9. Attack On Titan - Wings of Freedom

Last edited:
Reactions: ashi and noxlon

Hansika Motwani

Legendary Member
Uploader
Apr 17, 2018
Hi guys,

Almost all Lego games, Crash Bandcoot collection, Knack collection, rayman legends and ratchet and clank.These are quite fun games for your 6 old son and in fact adults enjoys these games too :)

cpt

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 13, 2018
i second the lego games. i play those two player lego games with my niece all the time shes 7. a hat in time i think is another great kids game that one is one player though. i think yooka laylee is made by the people who made banjo kazooi and banjo tooie on the nintendo64 i imagine that game would also be a great kids game. theres also a great number of old school side scrollers any number of those are great for kids since the controls are simple. i also find video games on the snes console catered to a much younger base of gamers back then and the controls are very simple the snes emulator on the forum with the full romset would probably be a hit aswell. best of luck.

Reactions: 사멧 타카오

paagalguyno1

DKS Member
DKS Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hi guys,

try abzu game

gfcaetano

DKS Member
DKS Member
Dec 7, 2018
My kid likes (besides Little Big Planet and Lego Worlds) Rayman Legends, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Sonic Mania, Sonic Forces, Snoopy's Grand Adventure, Minecraft, Abzû, RiME, Journey, Flower, Flow and Knack...