• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Game Boy Advance (GBA) Emulator Port for PS4 [With Romset]

00mpollard

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 22, 2018
GBA_Glacier_clear.jpg

Proceeding the GameBoy Emulator Cinoop Port, PS4 GBEmu: GameBoy Emulator (Beta), PS4 GBA Emulator Port Demo and recent PGEN Sega Genesis / MegaDrive PS2 on PS4 emulator port this weekend @7he D4RK H4CK (aka HackHackStopSop on Twitter) made available a Game Boy Advance (GBA) TempGBA (GIT) emulator PS2 port for PS4 with help from both @Markus95 (Twitter) and @zecoxao (Twitter) for some retrogaming action on jailbroken 5.05 PlayStation 4 consoles.

(7.96 GB - V0.2 with organized ROMs by alphabetical folders and error solved)​

Last edited:

Irfaan Felix

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 28, 2018
thanks much appreciated

Lutzz

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018

Robz567

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 14, 2018
thanks awesome that you release the full rom set

Sincap

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 21, 2018
Sorry to ask im kinda new in these things, so i just download it and install it like i install games or ?

00mpollard

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 22, 2018
Yes exactly the same method to install!

blackflash

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 21, 2019
hi,can i have the password for the win file

tonyhoro

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 21, 2020
Is this a PS2 iso converted to the PS4 or it is a native emulator?