• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Firmware 6.71 Released - Why Sony Why?

GregoryRasputin

Asshole
DarkSoftware Silver
Mar 14, 2018
It was last Thursday, less than a week ago that Sony decided to release the unimportant firmware 6.70, today they release 6.71, did they break something in 6.70 and had to fix it, or did they find something and had to patch it?

CsoIn1J.jpg

Source
Image Source

Tifa Lockhart

DKS Member
DarkSoftware Silver
May 27, 2019
Yeah there was an issue with the latest firmware which is why we got a new one today. The latest firmware update had a bug were all of your digital content would be locked. To fix the issue you would have to deactivate and later activate the PS4 as primary console.

XsonicX

I'm at 5.05 and thanks to you :D
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
maybe the same mistake they did in 5.05 / 5.07 :geek::whistling::whistling:

VonCunz

YARR!
회원 | Member
Jul 12, 2018
maybe the same mistake they did in 5.05 / 5.07 :geek::whistling::whistling:
cross fingers lmao

wwww

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 3, 2018
It was last Thursday, less than a week ago that Sony decided to release the unimportant firmware 6.70, today they release 6.71, did they break something in 6.70 and had to fix it, or did they find something and had to patch it?

CsoIn1J.jpg

Source
Image Source
gi grego...

it is not important sony has releases 6.71. important is what has happend with freedom braker ps4... latest freedom is 5.05. Nobody is speaking. like sony has forced hackers not to release anymore. some hacker commentfreedom braker was fixed maybe in 6.20 ans 6.50, so question that everybody is asking. When 6.xx freedom braker. peoples know that latest 6.71 freedom braker will not be possible becouse then it will be CRIME.

Question is what hackers are you doing... In twitter some peoples are insulting develpers freedom braker. write i message true statement what is happening. becouse how i say in this message, some hacker announed patch of 5.07 freedom braker has been patched by sony in some 6.20 and 6.70. if hackers need money then tell, i dont have money but if it need i xan send 5 euros from my daily school eat plan. and 100 person send xx money then hackers will have money. if it is for money hackers has mounth make statement. if some hacker hate peoples and dont want to release new freedom braker then make statements, im sure there will be new hackers who will make new freedom braker. when 5.07 was releases hackers comment, that sony has to patch 5.07 freedom braker or there will be no new freedom braker, so with the help of hacker he made statement that 5.07 freedom maker waa fixed in 6.20 ans 6.50 maybe was 6.70. so this mean there has to be new freedom maker. and unban ivaneur in discord. yestarday he was there and next day he was banned. why, he states someone use him account. hapoy smiling weekend.