• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

[Final Update] my eBay and PayPal nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightningMods

Fire Member
Trusted developer
Mar 9, 2018
it all Started when i wanted to buy a limited edition Death Stranding Pro, it was a lightly used PS4 PRO with the features i wanted

anyone that watched my live stream knows that from min 1. this PS4 PRO was damaged and didnt work at all (was likely damaged ALOT by USPS like it had dents) and so i decided to return it,

my convo with the seller

1. First i told the seller that the PS4 was damaged after i opened a return request , i also told them that the console had been opened to see what the issue was

upload_2020-7-24_15-7-24.png

after i told the seller that they messaged me

Seller:

upload_2020-7-24_15-4-6.png

upload_2020-7-24_15-8-29.png

i thought Great! i will return this using their label and get a refund

after i returned it to them and it was delivered they sent me a message

upload_2020-7-24_15-9-48.png

well no crap its damaged that why i returned it to you!!! you ACCEPTED the return after i told you it was damaged

then they had the audacity to ask eBay to step in

ebays ruling

upload_2020-7-24_15-11-41.png

then i opened a PayPal claim as i lost AFTER returning it and then escalated to a claim

upload_2020-7-24_15-14-33.png

then after a few days eBay sent me this

upload_2020-7-24_15-15-18.png

good news right?? WRONG since i had a PayPal claim open already ebay told me they cannot give me refund like WTF????

i called eBay who told me im SOL and now its paypals issue as they cannot give a refund

PayPal has told me that they cannot see that ebay appeal they can ONLY see i initially lost and thats it
also they confirmed that ebay did not issue a refund

PayPal also informed me they cannot yet make a decision

Current status as of 7/24/2020

upload_2020-7-24_15-18-17.png

in case you would like to donate heres a link: https://t.co/GbSozA75gD?amp=1

otherwise if anyone here knows someone at PayPal please send help in the matter
or just tag them alot of times on twitter maybe we can generate enough noise for them to see this

[UPDATE]

Thank you to however at PayPal saw this i finally got a refund the nightmare is over

unknown.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SKIDGFX
Status
Not open for further replies.