• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Exploit for PS4 with 5.07 version

pedrojsl84

wwwpeterj
회원 | Member
Jun 17, 2018
Hi;
I bought a PS4 with 5.07 versión. I need to know if the exploit for 5.05 versión work for me.

Thank you

ugandamamba1

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 18, 2018
YES MY FRIEND

Reactions: pedrojsl84

ugandamamba1

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 18, 2018
where you bought your ps4 with thies very rare firmware??

pedrojsl84

wwwpeterj
회원 | Member
Jun 17, 2018
where you bought your ps4 with thies very rare firmware??
I bought in France. Is the PS4 Days of Play Limmited Edición. Do you know if it possible the jailbreak?

ugandamamba1

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 18, 2018
wow ok, yes bro you can jailbreak it

pedrojsl84

wwwpeterj
회원 | Member
Jun 17, 2018
I was tried and gave and error syntax error: invalid character \u6SS33. Any idea??

Darkanubis

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
5.07 is working just fine. I have one myself

bogzybodo

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 6, 2018
I was tried and gave and error syntax error: invalid character \u6SS33. Any idea??
It sometimes gives me the same error. Fixed it in two ways:
First, restart your ps4 and try again.
Second, i first activate Hen and after i activate mira+hen

pedrojsl84

wwwpeterj
회원 | Member
Jun 17, 2018
It sometimes gives me the same error. Fixed it in two ways:
First, restart your ps4 and try again.
Second, i first activate Hen and after i activate mira+hen
Finally it work. As you mentioned, I restarted the console and activate Mira+hen. Work perfectly. Thanks

pedrojsl84

wwwpeterj
회원 | Member
Jun 17, 2018
That's redundant. Just pick one
I'm new in this jealbreaking of ps4. Did you know where can I read about the option that appears in the explot page. For example, what is Mira, hen, FTP, Original, etc. I just wanna know about this world. Thanks

Madafuch

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 17, 2018
I bought PS4 Slim-Days Of Play Limited Edition in Portugal with FW:5.07. So it looks like in Western Europe are coming with this version...

MistaAlCapwn

Uploader
Mar 9, 2018
I'm new in this jealbreaking of ps4. Did you know where can I read about the option that appears in the explot page. For example, what is Mira, hen, FTP, Original, etc. I just wanna know about this world. Thanks
There might be a post somewhere here in the forum, but here's some info:

Mira+HEN is for Dev use currently.
HEN is homebrew enabler. It has the debug settings and must be running to play installed fpkg's.
FTP allows you to use a FTP program to access the HDD of the PS4. You can use any FTP software to do this after running that payload. I use Filezilla because it's free and easy to use.
Original is the original payload that allowed you to select from payloads you have saved in the Payloads folder. This used to be the way we had to run payloads. Hence, the name.

Reactions: pedrojsl84

Foxworth

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 11, 2018
Are there any games that require FW 5.07?
None. It was just a strange firmware that had an unknown fix. It is a big mystery as to what though since we cannot find any notes on the update.

Reactions: AutumnWolf

ahmad.pegasos

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 31, 2018
hi gys PS4 Operating System Reinstall System Software 5.07 plz help me link

Alloces

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 29, 2018
5.07 Recovery firmware does not exist.

Reactions: ahmad.pegasos

Hansika Motwani

Legendary Member
Uploader
Apr 17, 2018

1. Mira allows for fake signed content to run, adds debug settings, starts UART for MIRA on port 9999/9998, it out puts everything which is being processed in the ps4 memory to a terminal. In simple words it's currently only for devs.

2. Hen allows to run fake signed games,apps and themes, adds a debug settings option in the ps4 settings menu which allows to install fpkg and do other stuff.

3. FTP allows to enable a FTP connection with your ps4, allows you to copy/paste files from/to your ps4 and pc.

4. Original allows to enable port listening on port 9020, which allows us to send custom payloads to the ps4.

5. App2USB allows to move installed fpkgs to external storage device (fat32 and exfat formatted only).

6. Backup allows you to backup your database, saved games and user data to external usb storage device (fat32 and exfat formatted only).

7. Dumper allows to dump (copy) your Original PS4 Disc/PSN games to any external storage device (fat32 and exfat formatted only). to be later fake patched and run on exploited ps4 console. (currently on 4.05, 4,55,5,05 and 5.07 only).

8. Browser Enabler allows to enable the web browser on the ps4 if its asking you to sign in to PSN.It will bypass the PSN login request and open the browser.The browser can be used to browse different payloads from different payload host sites like https://darksoftware.xyz/PS4/exploits or can simply browse websites.

9. Disable Updates is used for disabling the ps4 to automatically download the system software update and delete the updates if they are already downloaded.

10. Enable Updated enables the ps4 to download and install system software updates and deletes the updates if they were already downloaded.(not recommend on a internet enabled ps4, it can update the ps4 to the latest system software update available at the time (currently 5.55) which will disable the exploit and you'll no longer be able to run fpkgs.You can't install any fpkg app,theme or game.You also can't use the already installed fpkgs.
Use the option only if you want to upgrade your console from 4.05 to 4.55 or 5.05, or 4.55 to 5.05, which are safe to update and to preserve the exploit.

11. HEN VR is the same as HEN but it also enables PS4 VR supported fpkg apps and games.

12. Linux-Loader allows you to install Linux on you PS4

13. Re-act PSPLUS allows you activate your expired ps plus titles again.

Last edited: