• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Exercise game recommendations

Bandido

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 28, 2019
Hi guys,

Since I’m stuck at home I’m doing even less exercise than normal... any good games that I could use to exercise? I have all three major consoles, but I would prefer Switch games so I could just get them from here.

Thanks!

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
there is no way that guy asked for something and did not even liked or gave you a simple "thank you" right ?

Bandido

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 28, 2019
there is no way that guy asked for something and did not even liked or gave you a simple "thank you" right ?
Hey, I’m not on the site 24/7... I just logged in and saw the recommendations.
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
Hi
Mabye:
Fitness Boxing + Ring Fit adventure + Zumba

1. Fitness Boxing
    Ring Fit Adventure

Zumba® Burn It Up!
Thanks African! I’ll probably try the boxing one first. I wonder how useful will ring fit be without the device...

J3rm41n3

ジャーメイン | Black, White, and Asian
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Jun 21, 2018
If none of the recommended games works for you. You can just go on a thread mill while listening to your favorite music. It's not necessarily gaming-related but it works for me most of the times.

Bandido

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 28, 2019
If none of the recommended games works for you. You can just go on a thread mill while listening to your favorite music. It's not necessarily gaming-related but it works for me most of the times.

That’s definitely not an option where I live right now... I’ve been playing the boxing game.

MadBunny

DKS Member
Donor
Jul 10, 2021
hey @African

happy new year :)

The link to Zumba® Burn It Up! doesnt seem to be working

and i couldnt find it with a search either

Thanks!

MadBunny

DKS Member
Donor