• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

Enable homebrew while offline?

thesource

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hello guys glad to be part of the community. I'm new to the jailbreaking scene and this is my first jailbreak so please bare with me.

Everytime I reboot my PS4 I have to go to my browser and re enable Hen. I don't always have an internet connection. How can I run homebrew exploit while offline? I am currently using PS4 Serve APK on android but even that is slightly flakey. I'm literally only after a offline enabler for my PKG files on 4.55 jailbreak.

Spark

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
al-azif works offline. just needs to be connected to the local network.
android host works offline.
the method of running the exploit on your router works offline.
there is a arduino method of hosting it offline.
there is a raspberry pi method of hosting it.

just a list of methods i currently know of, any one of those methods should work. if you need to know more information on any one of those methods yu can easy google it and find out how to do it.

ZeraTron

Developper
Retired staff
Mar 12, 2018
France
Hey man, I suggest you to host it locally using one of the methods listed above, I know that Al-Azif created an exploit selector thing that is ready to use out of the box, all you would have to do is host it locally so you could access it even when offline. Cheers :)

Reactions: adzx

Jamhouse

Retired staff
Mar 9, 2018
wow big enough signature pic zt :facecomgenie:

Jolafrite

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
what does Zeratron mean ? :happy:

Jolafrite

회원 | Member