• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Easy way to rename installed games?

SexySenpai

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 18, 2018
Title, is there an easy way to change the names of the games installed? I have games that display all caps, non-English characters, lower case, etc.. Be nice to have some kind of uniformity20201224_161404.jpg

JayMathis

Paladin
회원 | Member
Feb 26, 2020
I wouldn't say it's easy, but it can be done through ftp and using the app.db with the app called SQLite. There's no other way that I'm aware of. And if you screwed up your app.db you'll screw up your PS4 so make a backup and keep it on your computer if you do try this.

Reactions: SexySenpai

SexySenpai

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 18, 2018
I wouldn't say it's easy, but it can be done through ftp and using the app.db with the app called SQLite. There's no other way that I'm aware of. And if you screwed up your app.db you'll screw up your PS4 so make a backup and keep it on your computer if you do try this.

Thanks for the info, at least that's a direction since I didn't even know where to start.