• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial Dumping PS4 Games and Apps on 5.05 and below

Hansika Motwani

Legendary Member
Uploader
Apr 17, 2018
The best method to dump PS4 Games is to use local host as it will give less low memory error and it's fast.
Most important is that it works offline and you don't need to be connected to internet.

Follow the instructions to Successfully Dump PS4 Games.

1. First of all download the ps4 exploit host program by AL-Azif from
(Choose your OS, Select win version if you're using windows or choose linux if you're using linux.

2. Install Python 3. For Windows users, ensure in the installation process that you check “add python to path” in the options) (google it)

3. Now you're gonna need the ps4 dumper by xvortex which you can get from this link and extract it to desktop or any place where you could find it easily.

4. Extract and run the PS4 Exploit by al-azif (remember to disable/close any firewall/antivirus or any software like skype which is using the network port).

5. You'll see the screen like this
lYmTiMW.png
showing you the DNS IP of your pc (the ip could be different from the image but don't worry use the ip which get when you use the ps4 exploit).

6. Make sure that your PS4 is on 5.05 (5.07, 4.55 and 4.05 are also supported) or else it won't work.

7. On the PS4 go to Settings > Network > Setup Internet Connection >

Choose either:
  • Use WiFi
  • Use a Lan cable
8. Then for "How do you want to setup the internet connection" choose "Custom"
d7t9Iyn.jpg

9. On IP Address Settings choose "Automatic"
0C5Q2LZ.jpg

10. In DHCP Host Name choose "Do Not Specify"
QAGKRQg.jpg

11. In the DNS Settings Choose "Manual" and enter the ip of your pc which you got from the ps4 exploit host.
bDhIPn9.jpg

12. Select "Automatic" for MTU Settings.
Oqh8Mun.jpg

13. Now Select "Do not use" for the Proxy Server.
ahd131K.jpg

14. You've now completed the PS4 Exploit local host on your PS4.You can now either test the internet connection or just skip it return back to home screen.
UXJZ8cn.jpg

15. Insert any exfat formatted External hdd or Usb Disk with at least 32gb of free space (if you're dumping large game like gow,gta,fallout then use at least a drive with 64gb free space.

16. Now insert any ps4 game disc or run psn game title/app and let it install the mandatory data, Once you get to the main menu of the game, Press home button.

17. Now go to settings and select User's Guide/ Helpful Info now select Userguide and you'll see the exploitable firmwares tabs, Select 5.05 (if you're on 5.05 or select any other which your ps4 has on it).

18. Select "dumper" from the exploits list.

19. The dumping will start, Let it complete as it will take 30 minutes to 8 hours depending on the game/app your are dumping.(Let the web browser exploit page remain open)

20. Once the dumping process gets finished the ps4 will turn off automatically, Don't panic because its normal.

21. Now remove the external usb disk or drive and connect to your pc and look for folders CUSAXXXX-app and CUSAXXXXX-patch.Copy the folder with app in its name, thats the full dump of your game (excluding the updates).

22. Now go to the PS4 Dumper folder which extracted earlier and open gengp4.exe, in gengp4 and select the dumped game folder and select Generate.GP4 now it will check the files of the dumped folder once it stops select Save.GP4 and save it on the same folder as where the dumped app folder is located.

23. Now download Fake PKG Generator by: SocraticBliss & TheRadziu. now extract it and run orbis-pub-gen.exe now select the saved .GP4 file and select the target folder/location where the fpkg will be saved.

24. After the fpkg generation gets finished, copy the pkg to the exfat formatted drive/disk and plug it to the ps4.

25. See step No 17. Select HEN or Mira+Hen from the payloads list.It will load the hen payload( sometime it will give you low space error but don't worry just press O to refresh it again and if your console is region 3 then press X to refresh the page, Once it says "Done". Press Home button and go settings and scroll download all the way down.

26. Select "debug settings" then select game now select "Package Installer" and select the pkg from the list and install it.(Delete the exiting game before installing the fpkg to make sure it doesn't conflicts with the original game data.

27. After the installation is completed press home and run the game.It will run just fine.

If someone wants the online method then comment below I'll explain it too.

I HOPE IT HELPS YOU DUMPING GAMES.

Mods/Admins if this thread needs to be merged with existing post, Please merge it with the post.

Last edited by a moderator:

lucasglijander

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
You could add some steps for better dumps that will allow you to use legit saves on your dumps (preserving the original keystone)

First seen here:
https://twitter.com/carloscorcoles/status/1003942639929044992

And detailed here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ps4homebrew/comments/8qlfem/you_can_use_legit_saves_with_fpkg_games/

23.1 Check the "Modifiable package file" on the "Build Image" step.

23.2 Overwrite the package generated keystone with the original keystone from the command line

orbis-pub-cmd.exe pkg_file_add --passcode 00000000000000000000000000000000 --force G:\Games\PS4\CUSA00074-app\sce_sys\keystone sce_sys/keystone G:\Games\PS4\EP0001-CUSA00074_00-CHILDOFLIGHT0001-A0100-V0103.pkg

Jolafrite

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
thx !

LLENNchan

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 11, 2018
My PC turns itself off abruptly when i'm building a big pkg, is it because i'm building my game (CUSAxxxxx-app) from my exfat external HDD instead on my PC?, hoping someone can shed some light on this or am i just an isolated case, thanks

Tomassi

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 18, 2018
I have a query. Why is it that there are a lot of digital PSN games (good ones at that) that haven't been dumped yet? Is it harder to do them, or is there not the same interest in them? Or is it a case of people would have to buy them first hence they won't bother?

NoLifeDogg4282

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 30, 2018
Please help me. Got to 5% when trying to turn the gp4 into a fpkg stayed for an hour or more and now says "File does not exist. (param.sfo)"

maraxion

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 13, 2018
Great thread.
But has there been any new of more automatic program that can do this? Seems to be alot of work if it has to be done og each game.

Also is there no way to dumt directly to internal hdd from loack network perhaps?

Hansika Motwani

Legendary Member
Uploader
Apr 17, 2018
I have a query. Why is it that there are a lot of digital PSN games (good ones at that) that haven't been dumped yet? Is it harder to do them, or is there not the same interest in them? Or is it a case of people would have to buy them first hence they won't bother?
Which psn game you want?

Tomassi

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 18, 2018
Which psn game you want?

I'm thinking digital only games such as Celeste, Night in the Woods, NBA Playgrounds, Crossing Souls, Everything, Impact Winter, Milanoir, Nidhogg 2, Superhot, Horizon Chase Turbo, Human Fall Flat, Hungry Shark World (for my daughter of course!), Hob, The Swords of Ditto, Pyre and Forgotton Anne are all on my wishlist that I've not seen uploaded anywhere. If you have any of them dumped or able to dump that would be ace!

Reactions: Protivakid

Dilman

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 25, 2019
I am new here. and I pray for your help and understanding.

I'm trying to dump one of my games. my console completes the process to the end. but after restarting when I remove the HDD the game drivers are not on the HDD.

Any one can help me on that ????.
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
I am new here. and I pray for your help and understanding.

I'm trying to dump one of my games. my console completes the process to the end. but after restarting when I remove the HDD the game drivers are not on the HDD.

Any one can help me on that ????.[/QUOTEpor favor, ajudem , não consigo efectuar o dumping para fazer o pkg