• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

Download from PSN

Yamishad

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 6, 2021
I wonder if a homebrew (like OrbisPatch) or a program (like psDLC or the web browser add-on psDLE) that allows to download a pkg game from your ps library or store exists?

c0nfused1

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 11, 2021
it isn't a program, but this might help you

Reactions: Yamishad

c0nfused1

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 11, 2021
Very interesting. I'll check it out
note that this is not your current library but your licensees on your ps4 I think, but it has retail download links 4them if you follow this

Yamishad

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 6, 2021
note that this is not your current library but your licensees on your ps4 I think, but it has retail download links 4them if you follow this
I wonder if there's a way to update that .db to download newly "bought" (PS+ free games, let's say) games

c0nfused1

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 11, 2021
I wonder if there's a way to update that .db to download newly "bought" (PS+ free games, let's say) games
Maybe by having another ps4, and with wireshark capture traffick while downloading so you get the link from Sony's server, and then editing your db on the jbroken ps4? I haven't checked the db myself so it might need something more than that.

Oxeres

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 7, 2018
edited.

Last edited:

Oxeres

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 7, 2018
I found something.
If you have access to a 9.03 console. Connect with your account and use "PSX Download helper"
It grabs all retail links when you start a download (no obligation of finish)
Copy the links in a .txt and download them where/when you want ;)

I have tested it and it works great.

Last edited:

Oxeres

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 7, 2018
About this, I have a special request.
could someone share with me his entitlement.db, mine is empty as my jb PS4 never seen psn.
Just to analyze how it’s made and if we can edit the file.
I have a tool to edit database files.
If interested we can do that in private.

Last edited:

Yamishad

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 6, 2021
I found something.
If you have access to a 9.03 console. Connect with your account and use "PSX Download helper"
It grabs all retail links when you start a download (no obligation of finish)
Copy the links in a .txt and download them where/when you want ;)

I have tested it and it works great.
Sounds promising, I'll check it out.
About this, I have a special request.
could someone share with me his entitlement.db, mine is empty as my jb PS4 never seen psn.
Just to analyze how it’s made and if we can edit the file.
I have a tool to edit database files.
If interested we can do that in private.
Doesn't our db has sensitive information about us? Have you asked around?

Oxeres

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 7, 2018
Sounds promising, I'll check it out.

Doesn't our db has sensitive information about us? Have you asked around?
I only ask here.
In facts I can do nothing with your db file, just want to see how are made the licenses.
Maybe find a way to share licenses between jailbreak users.
Licenses and retail links means no need to launch hen to play.

Yamishad

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 6, 2021
I only ask here.
In facts I can do nothing with your db file, just want to see how are made the licenses.
Maybe find a way to share licenses between jailbreak users.
Licenses and retail links means no need to launch hen to play.
True. I'll check mine when I'll have time. Can you create a thread and tag me (if possible) so I can follow the development?

ModMasterTBK

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 24, 2022
I could be wrong but the licenses are linked to the account I believe.
(That doesn't mean there is a *way* to resign them)

As I have a PSN account with over 200 titles that I own, it kinda sucks being left in the dust. I did have all my games on my external until it died on me one day. I was in the middle of re-downloaded all my games when the 9.00 jailbreak came out. I'm interested in the PSX download helper, I wonder how reliable that is?

Oxeres

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 7, 2018
In my opinion there is one license per game, for all accounts.
We are not supposed to have access to this file so I don't think Sony is licensing per account and per game.
For psx download helper it works just fine. You just have to access to a console up-to-date.
It even works with PS5.

With the Vita for exemple we have access to retail games cause we have licenses of many users.

Last edited:

Yamishad

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Dec 6, 2021
I could be wrong but the licenses are linked to the account I believe.
(That doesn't mean there is a *way* to resign them)

As I have a PSN account with over 200 titles that I own, it kinda sucks being left in the dust. I did have all my games on my external until it died on me one day. I was in the middle of re-downloaded all my games when the 9.00 jailbreak came out. I'm interested in the PSX download helper, I wonder how reliable that is?
If you have a ps4 on 9.00, you can get all download links in the entitlement.db.
There's a tutorial for psx download helper, you can find easily by googling it

BeastBoyzTissue

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 15, 2018
A video how to would be possible? and Any solutions.

Will PSDLE or PSX Download Helper help? Because, I do not have entitlements.db.

Last edited: