• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

DLC's disappear...

Stryker1

Wind Member
DKS Member
Oct 20, 2018
Hey guys, I have my PS4 5.05 with a 2tb ssd internal a 5tb external hard drive. I am having issues with ALL my DLC's disappearing after turning off the PS4 and starting back up. All the games and updates are fine, just all DLC's on the internal and external hdd disappear. Anybody know what's up with that?

Stryker1

Wind Member
DKS Member
Oct 20, 2018
Ooops, just found the work around in one of the other posts but wondering if there would be a permanent fix so no disengaging and re-engaging the external drive to get the DLC's to show up.

seanp2500

DKS Member
Jun 12, 2018
Ooops, just found the work around in one of the other posts but wondering if there would be a permanent fix so no disengaging and re-engaging the external drive to get the DLC's to show up.
no that's just how it goes has to do with it being fpkg and no cfw

Reactions: Stryker1