• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

Spark

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
I've tried a few links to download this file. Each one I've managed to download, when I try unzipping it asks me to log on to my Microsoft account, no likey that idea.

Every link seems to work fine except mediafire is down. and none require a microsoft account.

FAKE. Itsnt working. Its the same as CKY
No crap...this IS that editor but with the "premium" items and features enabled(30$ crap)
the pw isnt working
pw working fine. make sure your not using any capital letters.

Reactions: ApexKiillz9007

SomeGuyOnDiablo

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 27, 2020
https://diablo3modding.blogspot.com/

This has all the latest updates to the editor. The new release with 2.6.8 items will be out soon. Some minor additions were recently added and once testing is complete, it will be available for download.

- Greater Rifts unlocked and level can now be selected by user
- All weapon and armor transmogs unlocked
- Primal flag updated
- Necro max essence and intelligence added to unknown tab attributes list

- ooCONTAGIONoo

Last edited:

nomaduk1

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jan 28, 2020
UK
Every link seems to work fine except mediafire is down. and none require a microsoft account.

No crap...this IS that editor but with the "premium" items and features enabled(30$ crap)

pw working fine. make sure your not using any capital letters.
I must be doing something wrong then, because every time I click on a link to download (some links work some don't) I then try to unzip & EVERY time it says something about "you only have a trial licence, trial doesn't support encrypted, you need to purchase". then a window pops up asking me to log onto my Microsoft account due to accessing sensitive information. If I'm at fault please let me know the correct way to download TIA

SomeGuyOnDiablo

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 27, 2020
I must be doing something wrong then, because every time I click on a link to download (some links work some don't) I then try to unzip & EVERY time it says something about "you only have a trial licence, trial doesn't support encrypted, you need to purchase". then a window pops up asking me to log onto my Microsoft account due to accessing sensitive information. If I'm at fault please let me know the correct way to download TIA
What tool are you using to unzip the file?

DavOs

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 8, 2020
Ty good work ;-)

HAMMER

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 31, 2020
Ty good work

Reactions: DavOs

Jkur

DKS Member
DKS Member
Apr 6, 2020
Figured it out

DarkKing23

DKS Member
DKS Member
Apr 14, 2020
Can this editor be used for the switch version of the game?

mrki1973aa

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 1, 2020
Thank you m8 I needed this ;-)

clarasage

DKS Member
DKS Member
Dec 20, 2020
IS this working on switch?

Tartaruga.Genial

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 1, 2022
Just a small program i wanted to use but thought 30$ PER MONTH was just stupid, so here it is...
I have cracked DIIIROS.SaveEdit (v1.3.19.161) a Diablo 3 save editor.
This is the latest version as of 4/9/19

Its tested with PS4 files ripped using Chendochaps save mounter. So you WILL need an exploited console to mod your ps4 files directly off the ps4.
If you dont have an exploited console you will either need to use a ps3 and edit that save and utilize the save importer in D3 or use save wizard to decrypt your save.
SHOULD work with PS3/360/XBONE/Switch saves, cant confirm though.

Things patched:
TOS Agreement
Heartbeat check-in
Removed internet requirement
Added "Premium/Expansion" item/affix id's directly into the folder.
pb.exe requirement and usage has been removed.
more stuff im probably forgetting.

FcGxOhm.png

[Hidden content]
Hi
The file is no longer available in any of the links. Can someone please reshare?