• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.

Spark

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
Just a small program i wanted to use but thought 30$ PER MONTH was just stupid, so here it is...
I have cracked DIIIROS.SaveEdit (v1.3.19.161) a Diablo 3 save editor.
This is the latest version as of 4/9/19

Its tested with PS4 files ripped using Chendochaps save mounter. So you WILL need an exploited console to mod your ps4 files directly off the ps4.
If you dont have an exploited console you will either need to use a ps3 and edit that save and utilize the save importer in D3 or use save wizard to decrypt your save.
SHOULD work with PS3/360/XBONE/Switch saves, cant confirm though.

Things patched:
TOS Agreement
Heartbeat check-in
Removed internet requirement
Added "Premium/Expansion" item/affix id's directly into the folder.
pb.exe requirement and usage has been removed.
more stuff im probably forgetting.

FcGxOhm.png

Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited:

FennyFatal

Perma-banned by Server OP
Trusted Programmers
May 14, 2018
Original dev wanted $30 a month? That's just crazy.

Reactions: Richard Dunn

Richard Dunn

DKS Member
DKS Member
Apr 6, 2019
Hey guys a little off topic does anyone know where i can find a page telling what the test items do?

Reactions: PandaGamer8

Madcat

DKS Member
DKS Member
May 13, 2019
Hi, firstly thanks for the editor.

I found this site looking for cky's d3 editor i could use without having to make an account to use it.
It dose allow you to load the editor without logging in or having a net connection but there seems to be stuff missing like the Innas set for monk, there is some chest piece but no helm. Am i doing something wrong somehow o_O? or is the editor just not working properly.

Spark

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
Hi, firstly thanks for the editor.

I found this site looking for cky's d3 editor i could use without having to make an account to use it.
It dose allow you to load the editor without logging in or having a net connection but there seems to be stuff missing like the Innas set for monk, there is some chest piece but no helm. Am i doing something wrong somehow o_O? or is the editor just not working properly.
i have ran into that too. it seems its all there but some items are just named incorrectly. could be easily fixed by finding what the editor has them named and change it inside the gbid.txt.

to find what the editor has them named, first find atleast 1 piece of that set ingame(that can easily be done by giving yourself a crap tone of crafting materials and use the cube to re-roll until you get a piece.) after that load the save in the editor and see what the items name is in the editor(one armor piece for the crusader was misnamed and the editor had it in developer weapons). after you find what the editor has it named open gbid.txt and use ctrl-f to search for the name of the item in the editor and give it the correct name.

this is not my doing this is how the maker of this editor has it all named and i cba to go threw and fix some misnamed stuff(be aware this was designed for the ps3/360 games so that could be why some items are misnamed)

Madcat

DKS Member
DKS Member
May 13, 2019
There is no cube on 360 or PS3 so that doesn't work, the weird thing is that they were in his earlier version i used years ago on the PS3 :S

I'll see what i can figure out, thanks.

Reactions: wolf

westerholter

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hallo kann mir jemand wohl behilflich sein bezüglich des downloads.leider funktioniert keine der seiten mehr und ich habe das gesamte netz schon nach diesem editor abgesucht.

wolf

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 26, 2019
nothing is missing in the cky save editor, in order to get everything in the editor you must pay the month to month fee, the editor pays for its own sever etc that is how it was set up when cky sold it to awp almost two years ago. i use my own version i made a long time ago.
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
Original dev wanted $30 a month? That's just crazy.
it use to be free and it went from free to a one time fee of 19.99 then it went up after that, you use to be able to pay for a whole year if you want too...
nothing is missing in the cky save editor, in order to get everything in the editor you must pay the month to month fee, the editor pays for its own sever etc that is how it was set up when cky sold it to awp almost two years ago. i use my own version i made a long time ago.

it use to be free and it went from free to a one time fee of 19.99 then it went up after that, you use to be able to pay for a whole year if you want too...
its a buck a day.

master29

DKS Member
DKS Member
Nov 11, 2019
With the help of someone who would rather be unnamed we have cracked DIIIROS.SaveEdit v1.3.19.161 a Diablo 3 save editor.

Its tested with PS4 files ripped using Chendochaps save mounter. So you WILL need an exploited console to mod your ps4 files directly off the ps4.
If you dont have an exploited console you will either need to use a ps3 and edit that save and utilize the save importer in D3 or use save wizard to decrypt your save.
SHOULD work with PS3/360/XBONE saves, cant confirm though.

Things patched:
TOS Agreement
Heartbeat check-in

FcGxOhm.png

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
You are the best. AAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++ thanks!!
Question: when i press the unknown button nothing opens? any ideas?

mactacs

DKS Member
DKS Member
Nov 28, 2019
kinda confused as im a total noob to this whole thing. so a few questions. This is for only none season play right? To get the files to edit into the editor, I cant seem to locate them, using ps4, and yes have save wizard, but not a broken ps4. any noob guides or advice?

Mayfil

DKS Member
DKS Member
Nov 30, 2019
i copied the save game file from my ps4 (updated) to a usb. I cannot load the file (there are two file "autosave", one is .bin) to the editor, i think must be decrypted, how?

iambbbb

DKS Member
DKS Member
Dec 7, 2019
its work but cannot save the file...

Reactions: MichelVieira

DKS Member
DKS Member
Dec 11, 2019
how do i like the post so i can view hidden content

nino1234

DKS Member
DKS Member
Dec 26, 2019
update for patch 2.6.7???

CelestexLynxx

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jan 2, 2020
With the help of someone who would rather be unnamed we have cracked DIIIROS.SaveEdit v1.3.19.161 a Diablo 3 save editor.

Things patched:
TOS Agreement
Heartbeat check-in

FcGxOhm.png

Is there not a actual working link? The only one that im assuming worked was MediaFire and the link is down.
Is there not a actual working link? The only one that im assuming worked was MediaFire and the link is down.
Now Its saying i need a password to open the encrypted file.

Reactions: kimdongseok

Ganondood

DKS Member
DKS Member
Oct 21, 2018
Anyone have the item id's for the lilith wings and mini goblin tyrael pet added in 2.6.7?

nomaduk1

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jan 28, 2020
UK
I've tried a few links to download this file. Each one I've managed to download, when I try unzipping it asks me to log on to my Microsoft account, no likey that idea.

Pipo

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jan 28, 2020
good, thank you

MrLock

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jan 7, 2020
the pw isnt working

Last edited:

MichelVieira

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 9, 2020

Things patched:
TOS Agreement
Heartbeat check-in

FcGxOhm.png

FAKE. Itsnt working. Its the same as CKY

Reactions: nomaduk1