• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

JPN Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune - [CUSA-04555] [Nude mods]

TeeBee

DKS Member
Uploader
Jun 18, 2018
All credit goes to RedactedByUser at LoversLab. This is nothing but a reupload. I hope he doesn't mind. In case he does, just contact me and I'll take it down.
Enjoy!
1828736188_DEADORALIVEXtreme3Fortune__12.jpeg.1813fff3e7818bfc7a7eae8f85a2114c.jpeg
1115981567_DEADORALIVEXtreme3Fortune__11.jpeg.184e46a4a0adf97dcb5b0a556693cc30.jpeg

Download link:
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited:

leon315

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 7, 2018
But...... But how do you guys play this game single-handly???

Wargla

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 19, 2018
Thanks !
By any chance, do you have also for Marie and both girls in dlc (Misaki and Leifang) ?

TeeBee

DKS Member
Uploader
Jun 18, 2018
Thanks !
By any chance, do you have also for Marie and both girls in dlc (Misaki and Leifang) ?
Marie has a beta one with missing textures at "certain" places. I'm waiting for a final one to get released - if ever, as the author is having some serious issues with this (he said it might just be impossible).
Misaki has one, but it's an AFR patch, so it's not as straightforward as installing a pkg. I haven't tested it and I don't think I will either in the foreseeable future.
There's none for Leifang (yet??), but even if one ever gets released, it will most likely also be an AFR patch.
Regardless, if you are interested in any of these 2, I can upload it for you. Do let me know.

Last edited:

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Marie has a beta one with missing textures at "certain" places. I'm waiting for a final one to get released - if ever, as the author is having some serious issues with this (he said it might just be impossible).
Misaki has one, but it's an AFR patch, so it's not as straightforward as installing a pkg. I haven't tested it and I don't think I will either in the foreseeable future.
There's none for Leifang (yet??), but even if one ever gets released, it will most likely also be an AFR patch.
Regardless, if you are interested in any of these 2, I can upload it for you. Do let me know.
If they are not interested in, you may feel free to upload and new post : )
Just make sure to remind you that you will get a nude modding role later. So keep up!

Modding and nude modding roles will be added.

Reactions: bushialex

akanid9999

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 3, 2023
thank you .. very much

Reactions: TeeBee

AndriVicious

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 6, 2019
hey bro @TeeBee, i installed the pkg but nothing happen did i do something wrong? how to make it work?

oilxx

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 16, 2024
thank you .. very much

GADO

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 14, 2024
thank you .. very much