• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Database keeps crashing

john121

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 13, 2020
Hi Thanks for reading.
After about an hour of use the ps4 states the database is corrupted and i lose all the games, luckily karo host has a database recovery option so i can reinstall from the backup.
It just keeps happening again and again.
Also the homescreen keeps showing the same apps. It should show the last app used.
What do you think i should do. Change the host? What can be done about the homescreen.
Many thanks

Reactions: xtremejags

xtremejags

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 24, 2018
same here dont know why either

Kaz3

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 6, 2019
You dont mention your main host page :(
It happens when using Karo's? Why don't you use the PSPhwoar host page - it's not GoldHen, but you can alternate.