• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

[CUSA00411] Grand Theft Auto V (EUR)

Eighties

DKS Member
DKS Member
Oct 4, 2018
Anyone know a fix for the "No Cops in the first mission" bug?

I'm hitting that wall every time when playing a fake package of GTA V (Version 1.27) on my PS4 Pro with FW 5.05
Tried googling for a solution, but there's so many empty leads and I only find PC solutions.

RiPPERD

DKS Member
Aug 9, 2018
Anyone know a fix for the "No Cops in the first mission" bug?

I'm hitting that wall every time when playing a fake package of GTA V (Version 1.27) on my PS4 Pro with FW 5.05
Tried googling for a solution, but there's so many empty leads and I only find PC solutions.

there is a 1.27 version out there mate ive got it myself

Eighties

DKS Member
DKS Member
Oct 4, 2018
Yeh, I had that Version 1.27 Update, but it caused a bunch of problems for me – the worst was really long (or even endless) load times when starting missions or changing characters.

So I'm just playing the Version 1.00 base game for now. :cool:

Supermodz1

DKS Member
DKS Member
Nov 1, 2018
Guys how to download this gta v file? it seems 0 kb.
Title ID: Grand Theft Auto V
Content ID: CUSA00411
Region: EUR
File Size: 96B

NOTE: File must be renamed to keystone instead of CUSA00411_keystone.
i did not understand how

Reactions: abbas12342

hejran7

DKS Member
DKS Member
Nov 14, 2018
this is the modified keystone not the original, pls check ur file

cxsian

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 29, 2019
there is a 1.27 version out there mate ive got it myself
please give me a link to a gta 5 pkg that i can install and just download

RiPPERD

DKS Member
Aug 9, 2018
please give me a link to a gta 5 pkg that i can install and just download
pkg.customfw google it

dinog

DKS Member
DKS Member
Apr 4, 2020
very thanks but link dead :-(

FrozenKing1500

DKS Member
DKS Member
Aug 18, 2020
Please put link back in not there anymore.

RexXxy

Fire Member
DKS Member
Jun 23, 2018
Original link is dead, here is CUSA00411 keystone - confirmed working - someone I already shared it with got their game save on 8.03 running with it. NOTE: This one does not need to be renamed.
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Just a little refresher for anyone new, this keystone allows us to use our saves from a fpkg build (that didn't get properly built with the original keystone) to send the saves from a PS4 on 5.05/6.72 etc.. to another PS4 on later firmware PS4 such as 8.03 console that's using the same Player ID.

Keystones are region specific. Because each region game will have a new keystone when it was created.

TO USE:
1) What you need to do is mount your save with PS4SaveMounter 1.5 ( for 5.05), 1.6 (for 6.72), 1.7 (for 7.02), 1.8 (for 7.50/7.51). there is a (1.9.2 for 7.55) 9.00 should come sometime.
2) Replace this file with the keystone that is inside the save.
3) Get the param.sfo file from the sce_sys directory
open it in a hex editor or a ps4 compatible sfo editor
change the psn id to the target's psn id (8 bytes, you get that by copying a save using settings, you'll need to change it to little endian ie numbers in reverse) it's at 0x15C for hex editing.
So if your ID is 5299CB887880966B THEN it will look like (And must be edited like this in the param.sfo) 6B96807888CB9952
, then unmount. (Do this for every GTA V different save you want to send!)
4) Then send to USB.
5) Then send to another PS4 (A PS4 account that MUST have the Same player ID.)

To give it the same player ID or If you can't save to USB (you have an un-activated PS4 - If you never visited PSN before JB), you must use PS4 Offline Account Activator (Make a new USER on your PS4 to use this with - Don't use your current account you're using- make a fresh user!) and use with the same player ID as the destination PS4 (So could be your player ID or a friends ...who ever you want to send it to).

NOTES:
Don't test saves out on the current modded PS4 after switching keystone with PS4 save mounter. (if the current game install doesn't already use this keystone)
As it will flag the save as corrupt.

If you go to the trouble of reinstalling your full game PKG with this keystone - all your other game saves for this game will show as corrupt, so back them up using PS4 Save mounter first. Backing them up to USB wont work as they'll be backed up with the incorrect keystone also.

Last edited: