• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansika Motwani

Legendary Member
Uploader
Apr 17, 2018
Dear All respected Staff and Standard Members Good Day to you all.

A few months ago AutumnWolf started a GAME OST Section and thread, where she shared OSTs of Popular Video Games. (Thanks to her)
I also did posted some Game OSTs in the section from my collection but seems like not many members are interested in the OSTs, So my question/concern is that should I stop sharing these OSTs or continue sharing them?

Share your thoughts on this.

Thanks everyone and Love to you all.

Reactions: 사멧 타카오

GameLov3r

Wind Member
DKS Member
Jul 12, 2018
I love OST from games so you know my answer on your question. ;)

Reactions: 사멧 타카오

사멧 타카오

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Dear All respected Staff and Standard Members Good Day to you all.

A few months ago AutumnWolf started a GAME OST Section and thread, where she shared OSTs of Popular Video Games. (Thanks to her)
I also did posted some Game OSTs in the section from my collection but seems like not many members are interested in the OSTs, So my question/concern is that should I stop sharing these OSTs or continue sharing them?

Share your thoughts on this.

Thanks everyone and Love to you all.
Of course, I love this OST too. This suggested by @AutumnWolf .
So you can continue posting OST :)

Status
Not open for further replies.