• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

USA Code51 Mecha Arena Theme - [CUSA-11282] - [Permanent]

drata13

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 14, 2018
2.jpg
Tittle Name (Default): CODE51 MECHA ARENA THEME
Content ID: UP3443-CUSA11282_00-00000000CODE51TH
Tittle ID: CUSA11282
Region: USA
Size: 9.87MB
Format: Official PKG & Permanent FIX
Password: pitirre23

Download Link (ZippyShare):[hide="0,19"] [/hide]
How to install:
1. Install pkg (FIX)
2. Install pkg (Theme) and overwrite​

Last edited:

edgar2073

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 30, 2018
i have put many themes, but all themes disappear when i restart the ps4,somebody, Does anyone know why?

Mehdi087

Uploader
Jul 24, 2018
i have put many themes, but all themes disappear when i restart the ps4,somebody, Does anyone know why?

Fake theme > every time the console is turned off you are forced to reactivate it after launching the HEN.
Official permanent theme > no need to reactivate it when the console is turned off.

Reactions: drata13

edgar2073

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 30, 2018
Fake theme > every time the console is turned off you are forced to reactivate it after launching the HEN.
Official permanent theme > no need to reactivate it when the console is turned off.
Yes , i have put themes downloaded here, permanent but i have the same issue