• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Cheat Fake Saves using Save Wizard

LyuboA

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
guys little help here please i reinstall all my games with HEN v1.7 5.05 but save wizard still not seeing the saves what i have to do ???

maiffa71

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 15, 2018
Did u save with a psn account?

LyuboA

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
no this PS4 has only local account never online is this the problem ?? no save wizard if you dont have psn account on your ps4??

maiffa71

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 15, 2018
Yes u need a psn signed account to use save wizard.

LyuboA

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
ya i figure as much but thanks
i found in few places ppl talking about that and those that ooo YAAA it WORKS dont
mention anything about you cant use it with local account
atlease i didnt spend 55 euro for nothing i have more then 1 PS4 Pro so i will take my main one offline and use it with the SW for now and see what happens with 5.55

alaaltayeb

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 22, 2018
save wizrad can see your save

just rename a folder with 0000000000000000
and copy your save via ftp to the folder and save wizrad should see the save click r egister profile

LyuboA

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
save wizrad can see your save

just rename a folder with 0000000000000000
and copy your save via ftp to the folder and save wizrad should see the save click r egister profile

its not working cause when you dont have PSN account added you need to copy the save with ftp and Save Wizard dont see them cause the files without extension have "sdimg_" before the name if you remove it then Save Wizard see them but cant edit them i get 10006 error and yes i did tried with HEN v1.6 and HEN v1.7 no go dont know what else i can try i think the ability that PSN ID gives you to system copy the files to USB fixes this issue

EDIT: if i resign the Save Files to my PSN account i use with my other ps4 that i use online
the cheats are working but cannot be resigned back to 000000000000 account and cant work
bottom line you need PSN ID on your console OR NO Save WIzard
so i'm going to use it with my online console and thats it hope some one make better FREE cheating program then this
When Proper Free Save Resigner is released and if we can resign save files to local account then and only then can SW be used with local account ps4

Last edited:
Reactions: Leonardo Lima

peterandre1234

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 9, 2018
its not working cause when you dont have PSN account added you need to copy the save with ftp and Save Wizard dont see them cause the files without extension have "sdimg_" before the name if you remove it then Save Wizard see them but cant edit them i get 10006 error and yes i did tried with HEN v1.6 and HEN v1.7 no go dont know what else i can try i think the ability that PSN ID gives you to system copy the files to USB fixes this issue

EDIT: if i resign the Save Files to my PSN account i use with my other ps4 that i use online
the cheats are working but cannot be resigned back to 000000000000 account and cant work
bottom line you need PSN ID on your console OR NO Save WIzard
so i'm going to use it with my online console and thats it hope some one make better FREE cheating program then this
When Proper Free Save Resigner is released and if we can resign save files to local account then and only then can SW be used with local account ps4
Did you try using a activated account backup for 5.05

LyuboA

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
Did you try using a activated account backup for 5.05
i dont have 5.05 backup i did made backup of my 5.55 system and have to wait for 5.55 exploit to test it

EDIT: i decided to update my PS4 Pro that is on 5.05 to 5.55 and login with my accounts and wait for the 5.55 exploit for now i dont use 5.05 exploit much and i have 3th one brand new with 4.73 OFW so if i want to use 5.05 in the mean time i'm good

Last edited:
Reactions: kevster90210

kevster90210

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 1, 2018
i dont have 5.05 backup i did made backup of my 5.55 system and have to wait for 5.55 exploit to test it

EDIT: i decided to update my PS4 Pro that is on 5.05 to 5.55 and login with my accounts and wait for the 5.55 exploit for now i dont use 5.05 exploit much and i have 3th one brand new with 4.73 OFW so if i want to use 5.05 in the mean time i'm good

search online for Pre-Activated User Backup for your hacked PS4. An activated psn profile will unlock the 'save game copy feature' and also allow apps which do not require a PSN connection to run (i.e LittlStar VR).

Reactions: Otto

LyuboA

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 2, 2018
I know about that i found it few days ago
Thanks

owlthathurts

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Apr 10, 2020
So, this thread is now a couple years old.. Is anyone able to confirm a workaround for using SW?

** without wiping the system

maiffa71

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 15, 2018
search online for Pre-Activated User Backup for your hacked PS4. An activated psn profile will unlock the 'save game copy feature' and also allow apps which do not require a PSN connection to run (i.e LittlStar VR).
So, this thread is now a couple years old.. Is anyone able to confirm a workaround for using SW?

** without wiping the system
Use the method described by kevster90210 above. Its working fine for me.

lazaros semos

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 24, 2018
how did you do it without psn id please?
The best way for me, for backup-restore save games is this:

I tried it and it is awesome!!!

Stephen81

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 14, 2020
what you have to do is only install the games via hen NOT hen+mira it will not work otherwise,

what i tend to do is install my game via hen play for a bit save then restart ps4 and transfer my saves without enabling hen.

dude thank you so much thats been bugging the life out of me for ages dont use hen while using save wizard thank you
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
dud thank you so much thats been bugging me for ages dont activate hen while using save wizard

geolyk

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 22, 2021
need a slot for save wizzard too pls ...any cracked version out