• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Implemented Change "Tactical" to "DarkSoftware"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0nadpr0xy

Yes, I'm a girl...
Retired staff
Jul 10, 2018
Hello everyone

Just wanted to address that the new theme Tactical is a great theme and fits very well for this gaming, homebrew and hacking forum.

However the logo or logo text should be changed from Tactical to the name of this site actually to make more sense.

That'd be great at least :) . What do you think?

P.S. I love this theme and I have used it already before it was set to be the main theme.

Reactions: 윤희지

m0nadpr0xy

Yes, I'm a girl...
Retired staff
Jul 10, 2018
Thanks for updating the logo/text. The new logo looks cool but it seems a bit hard to see most of the time. Especially when the background wallpaper is black around that area where the logo is. Maybe simply white text in a cool font saying "DarkSoftware" is a better solution? Or something different that is clearly visible.

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Thanks for updating the logo/text. The new logo looks cool but it seems a bit hard to see most of the time. Especially when the background wallpaper is black around that area where the logo is. Maybe simply white text in a cool font saying "DarkSoftware" is a better solution? Or something different that is clearly visible.
Okay, I have another made logo DarkSoftware I've been thinking in 1 hour to be made the logo. What do you think about this?
smiCxDT.png

Reactions: m0nadpr0xy

m0nadpr0xy

Yes, I'm a girl...
Retired staff
Jul 10, 2018
The new logo looks absolutely slick and awesome.

Great job. It is more visible than the logo before :) .

Reactions: 윤희지
Status
Not open for further replies.