• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

CE 32644-9 on 95% of ps4 fpkgs - info request.

Sylv0x

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 24, 2018
Hi all, thank you for your time.

I am dealing with the error CE 32644-9 on about 90-95% of the ps4 FPKGs I download.
I'm just wondering WTF is actually going on. I see many others having no issues downloading and installing to their PS4s, saying thanks etc.

I'm on 7.55, GoldHEN via Al Azif.
PKGs download just fine, they unzip just fine with no errors etc.
I have a 1tb SSD external that I copy to and transfer to the PS4 with.

Looking for some assistance on how to troubleshoot the error.

Thank you.

Sylv0x

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 24, 2018
Thanks for the reply, however, the reply does not help. It's not an exploit host issue, it's an issue with the files themselves.

Sylv0x

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 24, 2018
to my knowledge this is file corruption. While exploit host differs from what i use that I do not feel is the issue. The issue I feel is with your files.

you should test another host though just to be sure.

so whatsup? Well do you own any ps4 games (embarrassing question i know). If you do dump one. Build an fpkg. Should install just fine. Then we talk more ok?

I definitely do own disc games. Not embarrassing to ask, just a thoughtful reflection because not everyone in the world can afford to get physical copies. I think it was great that you asked!

It's definitely a corruption issue. Things download and extract fine. Usually I get some CRC errors and I know what .xx file is causing the issue. Nothing like that lately.

I don't have any experience dumping and building my own. I'll check the process and see how it goes. There is a difference between needing help, and being helpless.

2pac4life

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 11, 2018
I use pshive hen 6.72 spoofed to 9.00 all games work perfect for me.

Oxeres

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 7, 2018
@Sylv0x this error seems like some data are corrupt in your PS4.
My advice is maybe a pain but backup all your pkgs and reset the console by factory settings.
(Don’t rebuild manually the database with games installed, you will lost all games on interface !)

zomboy

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 4, 2020
same issue here. please post if you found a solution.

EDIT:
@Sylv0x
I ended up resetting my PS4 to factory settings and rebuilding the databases. I did it because I already had the games on my computers hd that were installed on my ps4 so I had nothing to lose and still got the error.

I tried different exploit hosts and it didn't solve my problem. I am able to install smaller games that arent 30g+. I tried a game that I previously had installed on my ps4 and it gave me an error, which I knew worked previously as I already had it installed. So I ruled out that the games arent downloading right.

To me it seems like it is timing out when installing and it might be my usb being slow but I dont have another usb the same size to rule that out. I am going to try to use remote package installer and see if that fixes everything.

EDIT 2:
using remote package installer lets me install back my old games but still fails with the new ones I downloaded. redownloading them now to see if anything happens.

EDIT 3:

Redownloaded games and was able to install through remote package installer. maybe it was a bad download to begin with. idk.

Last edited:

gamers922

Love ps4 jailbreaking
회원 | Member
Jan 10, 2021
india
how to get privileges to post ps4 games ?

Sylv0x

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 24, 2018
ok coolio. Obviously choose smallest one. Load up titlescreen then run dumper then copy to computer use genp4 app and pkg gen to build it. Might run into trophy file issue. Make sure to install lapy pkg manager. In your dump you will find a trophy folder. In there is a trophy00.trp. You will want your trophy00.trp file from your ps4 for that game. Look for a file the same size called TROPHY.TRP. It is in user/trophy/conf the folder will be a lil tricky if you have ever inserted the disc before today but if it was first time it will be folder of todays date. It gets kinda confusing. To know if you even need to do this open the file in hex editor look for gibberish on the right hand side: if gibberish the file didnt dump right.

come to think of it. These games with your problem. Can you extract them and check their trophy00.trp files in a hex editor?

i think we found the problem folks...nothing to see here...so you wanna be a jailbreaker...

i made a video about this here:

It's gonna take me a while to be able to put this time in. I'm in university and busy. Just have simple time to download and install pretty much. However, it's not every game. I'm looking for a way to ensure the downloads don't get corrupted and give the error. See below to where I have 2 other games working. Just need a fix to prevent corruption. I've read that it may be the hard drive I'm DLing to, or perhaps my external when I copy files.Ever hear anything about that?

@Oxeres The PS4 isn't corrupt. I've been able to get Mortal Shell, and Maneater to work. Just most other games give the error. It's data corruption, as in the file, not the actual system.

@2pac4life Well, I'm on 7.55. I also have a PS4 on 5.05. Don't know why you felt it was important to say what you did, or how it aided in finding a solution to this current problem.

hachiman99

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 16, 2018
I had the same problem, it came from my ssd of the pc, so I downloaded with another pc and I have no more errors