• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Not a bug Cant "thanks" on the post and You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorschach001

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 17, 2018
Hi, I have the following problem on the thread https://darksoftware.net/threads/te...les-shredders-revenge-tmnt.47039/#post-180989
I cant push the button "thanks" to see the download links and cant reply / write on the thread because I see a message that says "You have insufficient privileges to reply here".
I've been around here for a while and never have a problem like that, no ADblocker and I have tried with diff browsers and so far this is the only post/thread for me where I have this problem.
Thanks in advance for the help

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
the reason why you cant click on the thanks button is because you are on " Dead Links" section of the switch NSP.
that section is to let uploader know what links are dead not for regular users like you

Screenshot (22).png

Sakamoto

Helper
Contributor
Dec 31, 2018
Japan
If you come across thread in dead section click "report" button and ask for reupload. so uploader move it and reupload it with new links
3NWx18O.jpg

Reactions: DorianX
Status
Not open for further replies.