• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Not a bug Can't sort threads by posted date anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

unp

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 17, 2018
I used to be able to scroll to the bottom of a forum and change the sort order and set it to show threads in order they were created (descending). This allowed me to see all the newest games that were posted. I don't see the ability to sort this way anymore.

사멧 타카오

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Hello,

Could you take a screenshot, that what you’re trying to do.

unp

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 17, 2018
I found what I was looking for. The sort options have now moved to the filters button near the top right corner of the forums

Reactions: 사멧 타카오

사멧 타카오

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
I found what I was looking for. The sort options have now moved to the filters button near the top right corner of the forums
I’m glad to hear that you have found out! This was something has changed by XenForo software happened well.

This thread has been closed and not a bug report was marked.

Status
Not open for further replies.