• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

EUR call of duty black ops 4 zombies .cht file CUSA-12443 god mode,unlimited ammo,unlimited points

does it work for you guys

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roylando 1990

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 24, 2020
hello

i have found offsets to god mode, unlimited ammo (only works on first primary at moment) and unlimted points using ps4 cheater i happy to share with you guys i have tested most maps still work my first time doing this thanks again also i forgot to mention that i have tested it by turning ps4 on and of 4x times still works and sticks please let me know if i dont for you

update: got no reload to work to on primary weapon at moment

download link:
Hidden content
To see this hidden content, you must like this content.

Last edited by a moderator:

paagalguyno1

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 1, 2018
sir how to use in 6.72 ps4

Dankzor

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 28, 2018
if you only know how to memory edit values and not use a debugger then don't bother

BALDOGON

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Mar 17, 2020
does this work on 5.05?
tutorial on how to instal and run qould be grateful!