• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Beat 'Em & Eat 'Em Remake - UPDATED

ih8god

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Oct 4, 2022
I made this remake of the 1982 Atari 2600 game Beat 'Em & Eat 'Em. Mostly tested on 9.00 but should work back to like 4.51 or so.

There are some pieces that I am still working on but there was a large part of me that really wanted to put this out in the most playable state possible as I seem to continuously end up with half finished projects and need to break that cycle.

So I am happy to announce, my first developed PS4 game and hope that others can find same appreciation as I do in the art, humor and effort that has made this come to be.

Feedback is welcomed, of course.

***Updated***

I actually put some work into this and have a new release. There is an additional stage which was going to be only for the Switch but found it too funny and left it in.

New link below. Cheers!

https://may0need5.github.io/BeatEmAndEatEmPS4/

Last edited: