• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Awaited New Jailbreak to PlayStation 4 Coming Soon (6.72 firmware)

xtremejags

Fire Member
DKS Member
Oct 24, 2018
i went from 6.72 which was actually really good 1 fail every 25 tries .
but changed to 7.02 now its a nightmare it does crash unlike the tutorial says it will just shut down and to try 10 + times to get it to work is really crap
so sad i updated hope they fix the stability issues soon my advice is stay on 6.72 its great

startreker

Uploader
Dec 28, 2018
Thanks for the heads up on 7.02 stability. I'll be curious to see if anyone can help you find something more stable. I'm still on 6.72 and will stay a bit longer if no one has a good resolution just yet.

Reactions: xtremejags

Elhabiby

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jan 29, 2019
i went from 6.72 which was actually really good 1 fail every 25 tries .
but changed to 7.02 now its a nightmare it does crash unlike the tutorial says it will just shut down and to try 10 + times to get it to work is really crap
so sad i updated hope they fix the stability issues soon my advice is stay on 6.72 its great

I want to update from 5.05 to 6.72 but i dont know which exploit is better or what to do

JayMathis

Paladin
DKS Member
Feb 26, 2020
Thanks for the heads up on 7.02 stability. I'll be curious to see if anyone can help you find something more stable. I'm still on 6.72 and will stay a bit longer if no one has a good resolution just yet.

There's not a single reason that I'm aware of yet to go from 6.72 to 7.02 anyway. You can either play all 7.02 games on 6.72 or you can backport them, or at least all the ones I wanted.
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
I want to update from 5.05 to 6.72 but i dont know which exploit is better or what to do

Just use Al Azif's exploit but instead of choosing 5.05 in the menu choose 6.72 and the choose Mira or Hen it's very simple.

Reactions: Elhabiby

Elhabiby

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jan 29, 2019
There's not a single reason that I'm aware of yet to go from 6.72 to 7.02 anyway. You can either play all 7.02 games on 6.72 or you can backport them, or at least all the ones I wanted.
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Just use Al Azif's exploit but instead of choosing 5.05 in the menu choose 6.72 and the choose Mira or Hen it's very simple.
Thanks man

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Why do people keep on asking the question
Its simple
If your on 5.05 stay on 5.05 and backport
If your on 6.72 stay on 6.72 no real need to backport as 6.72 and 7.02 share the same SDK
And don't update to 7.02 trusted me you will regret it
And finally if your on 7.02 just be happy that 7.02 can now be jailbroken yes you will get endless amount of out of memory error when trying to run the exploit but this is no real problem as it can take between 5 and 10 go's to get it running
But at the end of the day once loaded your be playing for hours away so a couple of minutes getting it running is no hassle
Rant over

Elhabiby

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jan 29, 2019
Why do people keep on asking the question
Its simple
If your on 5.05 stay on 5.05 and backport
If your on 6.72 stay on 6.72 no real need to backport as 6.72 and 7.02 share the same SDK
And don't update to 7.02 trusted me you will regret it
And finally if your on 7.02 just be happy that 7.02 can now be jailbroken yes you will get endless amount of out of memory error when trying to run the exploit but this is no real problem as it can take between 5 and 10 go's to get it running
But at the end of the day once loaded your be playing for hours away so a couple of minutes getting it running is no hassle
Rant over
Yes correct ..but there is many games now require at least 6.72 ..5.05 cant play those games

Reactions: xtremejags

prb

Uploader
Aug 25, 2018
Yes correct ..but there is many games now require at least 6.72 ..5.05 cant play those games
This is true 5.05 has about 90% compatibility with back porting roughly probably a little higher tbh
But it does have the advantage of being a much more developed exploit then 6.72 as its been work on for at least 3 years

6.72 has only been on the scene for 6 months or so but still a good exploit 6.72 combined with leeful's ps-phive and you can't go wrong that's
What I use personally I haven't had one single kp
With ps-phive

And as you know 7.02 was only released in December and still needs loads of development work done on it
7.55 will be exactly the same as 7.02 if the webkit isn't improved as that's the problem 7.02 nothing wrong with the exploit