• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Tutorial Atmosphere hack for 9.1.0 firmware

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
this is for people who updated by accident. I still do not recommend you update. I am at 8.1.0 and all homebrew and backups work just fine. there is not a single reason worth the hassle of updating.

Do not ask me how to update emuMMC, there might be homebrew apps, bugs that need to be ironed out. that being said this guide will be updated with pictures on how to use ChoiDujourNX and update emuMMC later. ( I dont want to deal with noobs and bugs with emuMMC)
1)go to this website and download the latest version of atmosphere also download fusee-primary.bin file
2)
Hidden content
extract the contents of the zip file to your desktop, then connect your SD card to your PC and replace the old files on your SD card with the new ones.
3)
Hidden content
Now put the fusee-primary.bin file inside the bootloader/payloads folder, (if you use Hekate ) If you dont use Hekate then just inject the payload directly with a RCM Loader dongle OR with tegraRCMGUI
AFTER you put the SD card back inside the switch and boot to RCM ( placing the jig and holding the volume + and power button for 15 seconds)
PS/ here is a link so that you never update by "mistake" ever again
https://forum.darksoftware.net/thre...-banned-and-prevent-updated-by-mistake.21950/

Last edited:

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
Would it be okay to use this release with 8.1.0 or just stay on 0.9.4 release of Atmosphere??
just stay brother
if it is not broken dont try to fix it.
I am also on 8.1.0 atmo 0.9.4 and all homebrew apps including backed up copies of my games work just fine
9.x.x. does not bring nothing new to the table., literally nothing worth the trouble/time you will spend updating.

not a single game in the big N shop requires firmware 9.1.0 NONE. there is no reason to update.
stay where you are people.
update Change log says stability and hack patch., we dont need that crap

Last edited:

J0hnnyJ0hns

DKS Member
May 28, 2018
just stay brother
if it is not broken dont try to fix it.
I am also on 8.1.0 atmo 0.9.4 and all homebrew apps including backed up copies of my games work just fine
9.x.x. does not bring nothing new to the table., literally nothing worth the trouble/time you will spend updating.

not a single game in the big N shop requires firmware 9.1.0 NONE. there is no reason to update.
stay where you are people.
update Change log says stability and hack patch., we dont need that crap

Okay thanks bro. And yeah if it’s not broke don’t fix it.