• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

As a new user on DarkSoftware

AbdullahiIbrahim

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 5, 2023
As a new user on DarkSoftware, I would like to introduce myself and say hello to everyone in the community. My name is Abdullahi Ibrahim and I'm here to communicate with people who share my passion for games. I've been playing games for many years and am passionate about a variety of genres, from fighting games to strategy and role-playing games. I enjoy chatting with other players, discussing new products and sharing my findings and experiences. I hope DarkSoftware.net will be a great place for me to chat and learn more about my favorite games. I am willing to share my experiences and help others in the community if I get the chance. Thanks for the welcome, and I'm excited to join the DarkSoftware community!

윤희지

관리자
Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Hiya,

Welcome to DKS Guild!

I hope you are enjoying our community and discussion with everyone!

If you love role-playing games and then I would recommend you to play: Final Fantasy VII Remake, Final Fantasy XV, Persona 5, Xenoblade Chronicles