• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

APP2USB Explained & Demonstrated with 4 Different Scenarios [Video Tutorial]

Sam Daniel

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
Jun 19, 2018
Posted a Detailed Explanation of App2Usb and How to configure the App2usb.ini file along with testing it in 4 different scenarios that might come handy for various users. Hope you guys find it Helpful!

Link :

Icqlancer99

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 17, 2020
HAW CAN I TAKE A BACKUP LINKED GAMES FROM INTERNAL PS4 TO RESTORE AT ANY TIME IN CASE OF SYSTEM ERROR AND DELETE MY SHORTCUT COLLECTION LINKED GAME TO AVOID RE INSTALL ALL THE GAME AND USE APP2USB

Reactions: saintcarl

panterazul

Fire Member
DarkSoftware Silver
Jun 1, 2018
quick question whats the proper way to delete a game i sent to my external hard drive using app2usb? Just delete the cusa folder on my pc?