• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Anime worth watching during quarantine

Joshua742

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 17, 2018
Is kabaneri of the iron fortress woth watching?? And also other worth it animes like Gintama

Reactions: 윤희지

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
comedy worth it.
School rumble is a romantic comedy
Full Metal Panic : is a lot closer to gintama.
One punch man is lots of fun
from the creator of one punch man anime "MobPsycho100" is totally worth it

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Is kabaneri of the iron fortress woth watching?? And also other worth it animes like Gintama
Yes, it is very good to watch.

You should watch Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress and Gintama enjoy it. I really enjoy both.

Also, @dorianx12 is correct.

Reactions: Luren and Joshua742

Joshua742

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 17, 2018
Yes, it is very good to watch.

You should watch Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress and Gintama enjoy it. I really enjoy both.

Also, @dorianx12 is correct.
Thanks!! Just finished the Silver Soul arc and it was awesome

KingJoka

DKS Member
DKS Member
Apr 7, 2020
Watch "The Promised Neverland"

Reactions: Joshua742

kexic11954

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jun 26, 2020
Watch "The Promised Neverland"

I have that on my list of anime to watch

I recently finished Beyond the Boundary, I liked it and season ended on a happy note. The future movie just added to the story but is not necessary if you want to end with the season

Reactions: StormWarning