• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

aloha

thundergod0771

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jan 17, 2022
hello another newbie here just jumped onto the ps4 modding scene been having my eye on it for a while since buying my first ps4 in 2018. used the exploit on my buddies ps4 he had 8.03 so i got lucky because i updated mine like an idiot. found this site by watching modded warfare's youtube channel im interested in making my own cheats.
favorite game : GOW
favorite anime: demon slayer
favorite band: Heilung
favorite show : korba Kai
currently looking for advice on creating a trainer for hitman 3 since i cant find one already done thanks in advance