• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Implemented Again With The Theme....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
Alright seriously whoever who's in charge of the themes on the site need to stop messing with the default theme. It's cool and all that you wanna make themes and change the layout but PLEASE LEAVE THE DEFAULT ONE ALONE AND CREATE NEW THEMES BY THEMSELVES. I can't stand not being able to switch back to the default forum look. All these themes are nothing but annoyance.

African

-
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jun 20, 2018
Africa
Agree the old theme (dark default) is mobile friendly , this theme lag when scrolling...

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
I prefer the "dark fantasy" style/theme honestly
I mean i'm sure a lot of people do but no one should be forced to use a theme they don't like. All i'm saying is they need to leave the default style as is, and if they want to add new themes, make them separately. Don't overwrite the default one.

rustomen

Request PS2 Games To Me
Uploader
Jun 12, 2018
Still waiting for the default theme to be brought back....

Reactions: AXE1337 and African

사멧 타카오

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
Hi everyone,

All of your own styles was favorite. Now that `DarkSoftware - Normstylal` has been enabled, but this will not be default style. Only `DarkSoftware - Dark Blue` will be the default.

If you don't know how to change a style. You can visit this: https://forum.darksoftware.net/misc/style

This thread has been locked.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.