• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Resolved ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaiakursed

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 21, 2019
Japan
Hi,

I'm no important here at all but the pages on this site keep saying I'm using Adblock. Although I have it whitelisted on my Chrome Extention AdBlock. I'm not using any other Adblock btw.

• -NOTICE ADBLOCK USER-
    You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.

Reactions: 윤희지

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
This is the header of notice, it is now disabled.

Zaiakursed

DKS Member
DKS Member
Jul 21, 2019
Japan
Thank You! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.