• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Resolved Adblocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackbeast

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 19, 2019
No matter what I try I keep getting adbocker i have tried on edge chrome and Firefox added exceptions turned off adbocker cleared cookies and still doesn’t work any help would be appreciated

• -NOTICE ADBLOCK USER-
    You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
will take a look at it

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
No matter what I try I keep getting adbocker i have tried on edge chrome and Firefox added exceptions turned off adbocker cleared cookies and still doesn’t work any help would be appreciated

Hey, please just close notice banner the x button, so you won’t able to see anymore.

Blackbeast

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 19, 2019
I have tried what you have told me and I’m still getting the Adblocker the only way I can get it to work is with a VPN thanks for your help much appreciated here is an image of what’s happening

39523ABD-7AF8-4670-95CE-399CCD4D2EB5.md.jpeg

Reactions: 윤희지

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
I have tried what you have told me and I’m still getting the Adblocker the only way I can get it to work is with a VPN thanks for your help much appreciated here is an image of what’s happening

39523ABD-7AF8-4670-95CE-399CCD4D2EB5.md.jpeg
What are you using VPN eith extension or installed app on your pc?

What is your operation system and browser?

Could you show me all extension on browser?

Blackbeast

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 19, 2019
I have no extensions installed the VPN is installed on pc I’m running windows 10 pro
and I have tried running the site on edge chrome and Firefox and get the same adblocker message on all browsers it will only work with a VPN on but it’s all good I can still get on the site thanks for your help

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
I have no extensions installed the VPN is installed on pc I’m running windows 10 pro
and I have tried running the site on edge chrome and Firefox and get the same adblocker message on all browsers it will only work with a VPN on but it’s all good I can still get on the site thanks for your help
No problem, that was caused by your DNS Router or Windows 10 with internet settings at DNS to be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.