• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Not a bug Ad block pop up won't stop please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbone007

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 21, 2020
I get the ad blocker has been detected pop up even after I disabled it in chrome for this site. If I close the pop up then I can barely see the threads. If anyone can help me figure out how to get the site to recongnize that I've disabled ad block that would be great.

jimbone007

DKS Member
DKS Member
Feb 21, 2020
ANyone? Plese this is super annoying I can beraly read the screen

Sakamoto

Helper
Contributor
Dec 31, 2018
Japan
Did you try different browser ? new fresh browser like firefox if you use chrome, or chrome if you use firefox

Reactions: 윤희지

윤희지

Staff member
Forum Admin
Mar 10, 2018
Seoul, South korea
I get the ad blocker has been detected pop up even after I disabled it in chrome for this site. If I close the pop up then I can barely see the threads. If anyone can help me figure out how to get the site to recongnize that I've disabled ad block that would be great.
It's about your own cookies from the browser has an issue. You would need to disable Adblock or add a whitelist to your own Adblock then clear your own cookies on the browser after relaunching the browser should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.