• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Check out: DKS-Discord
  • Forum - DKS is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

Accidentally had to restore NAND and now Get Fatal Error

Swing

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 29, 2019
I accidentally updated to 8.01 and now my Switch is totally messed up. I used my backup NAND and downgraded back to 7.01 but whenever I enter recovery mode I can't launch my payload fusilee to get into atm without getting a Fatal Error... Does anybody have a folder with the files I need to to be able to launch back into CFW?

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
here is the most updated version of any program you will ever need to hack your switch again (payload, tetragram, hekake, Bukake :roflmao:, atmosphere, reinx etc etc)
https://www.sdsetup.com/
you are also free to download most important homebrew apps
it is all included in a single download. all folder ares separated aswell PC folder stays on your pc, SD folder goes to your switch sd card.

Swing

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 29, 2019
Is it just drag and drop? Or do I need anything else?

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
Swing: Do this. find "kosmos defaults" click on "select"
then scroll all the way down of the page and click on "download zip"
then unzip the file on your computer, you will get a filder called SD/ the contect inside that folder goes to the root of your SD card
there will be another folder called PC, that folder stays on your PC desktop, (DO NOT ever delete that folder from your desktop)
then make sure HeKate file is inside the same folder as tetragramGUI then run tetragramGUI find Hekate and send payload to your switch)

PS to answer your question, yes the files you download are just drag and drop. you do NOT need to go download anything else,

Swing

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 29, 2019
Shouldn't I be running fusee.bin?

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
yes you are correct. (replied while driving back to my house
download the files then do everything like you used to i.e run the fusee.bin

Swing

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 29, 2019
Doesn't work I still get NXBOOT unable to identify packages

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
make sure Hetake.bin file is in the same folder as tetragramGUI.exe
then RUN tetragramGUI.exe on the upper Tabs click on tools make sure the drivers are installed
if the drivers are installed make sure to click on the little folder with the magnifying glass to "browse"
click on the Hetake.bin file and click open. ( do not look for the fusee.bin if you have one )
make sure your NS is in RCM and click inject
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

https://ibb.co/tHJmfJq
https://ibb.co/pxpP8Kw
here are some screenshots

I dont have time to edit them to a smaller size but there they are

also can you go to setting and make sure you are running 7.0.1 and not 8.x.x
WHEN you restored your NS did you restore Boot 0/1
restore nand RAW then boot into OFW and see if you are firmware you are on??????

Last edited:

Swing

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 29, 2019
ReinX flashes for less than a second and then dissapears

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
i need you to answer all above questions

Swing

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 29, 2019
I have lost all my saves even though I copied the entire SD cards...?

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
I have lost all my saves even though I copied the entire SD cards...?
you game save files are stored in the internal memory not in the sd card

Swing

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 29, 2019
That's what I thought. So the second I do sys restore I lose everything? If I would have known there was CFW for the latest update... *sigh*
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
Thanks for the help though... I do have a separate question... I can get updates for VC4 to automatically work but I can't get USAAF to work for Bombercrew... I installed the NSP and the DLC purchase went away when I start the game but I don't have access to the DLC itself...

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Jan 11, 2019
I assume you were able to fix the main issue

for bombercrew to work, you need to download all the updates first and then AFTER install the DLC in order to work
@AlvRo has a great thread i will link his upload work down below
https://forum.darksoftware.net/thre...xci-nsp-dlc-upd-scene-releases-1fichier.7236/

Swig download the updates and install them
second and last step should be installing the DLC

Last edited:

Swing

DKS Member
DKS Member
Mar 29, 2019
Sweet Thanks!

DorianX

Paladin
Staff member
Forum Admin