• You use an Adblocker to hide advertisements. This type of program makes it difficult to keep this website up and running, since displaying advertisements is the only way to pay for hosting. Would you like to make an exception for this site? We promise that you will not be bothered by the advertisements.
  • Get upgrade the account to (Anti-ads Super Silver or Gold, Titanium - LifeTime for free and no yearly!) ----> "Click".
  • Our forum is an English speaking community. If you reply to a thread using non-English languages(French/Spanish/etc), staff will review your post and may delete it.
Forum - DKS

6.20 kernel dump string released by Fire30

AlanXPG

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 15, 2018
"Words of qwerty"

"there’s nothing more beautiful than a full chain running smoothly on a new beta"

For those who do not know version 6.50 is available in beta.

Reactions: radyy

Styleman

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 14, 2018
"Words of qwerty"

"there’s nothing more beautiful than a full chain running smoothly on a new beta"

Where was that quote from? Twitter? or another forum? I'd like to follow the developments here.

AlanXPG

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
May 15, 2018
Where was that quote from? Twitter? or another forum? I'd like to follow the developments here.
Twitter.

Enma Zone

Vibes from Aden Yemen
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Mar 9, 2018
"Words of qwerty"

he wasn't talking about the PS4

Reactions: radyy and operador7

Phenix

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Aug 28, 2018
I almost sold my ps4 from patience waiting for 5.55 which is exploited yet somehow not released it's like the devs literally flipping us off

MrSheen

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 5, 2018
The main reason there is no release beyond 5.05 is that there is not a current exploit chain beyond 6.xx so they are not going to release anything that compromises future expolits. Be patient.

Reactions: Divine Write

Marvin Freeman

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Sep 6, 2018
6.50 update coming out sometime i hope we will get a new jailbreak then

psxman1988

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 8, 2018
Super excited to hear thanks

VonCunz

YARR!
회원 | Member
Jul 12, 2018
The main reason there is no release beyond 5.05 is that there is not a current exploit chain beyond 6.xx so they are not going to release anything that compromises future expolits. Be patient.
what does Exploit Chain beyond 6.xx mean? someone enlighten me with this?

MrSheen

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Nov 5, 2018
what does Exploit Chain beyond 6.xx mean? someone enlighten me with this?

It means that there is currently one exploit chain working for them in private. If they release the current exploit, Sony will patch it, and then the exploit chain stops there. I.e. if the devs release a 6.20 explolit right now, Sony already has 6.50 in beta, and will likely patch that exploit in that or a 6.51 patch. Whilst that might make some people who only want to pirate games happy, it is shortsighted, as without another viable exploit chain to go at, that is as far as the exploits will go (for some time at least) The devs have openly, and rightly said the exploits are not being made for people to pirate games, but to encourgae Home Brew apps on the PS4. With so many 5.05 and below consoles still on the market (I bought a brand new PS4 Pro Destiny bundle a month ago from Gamestop), it makes little to no sense to release a newer exploit that effectively kills further exploits, when there is no need to do that anyway for homebrew currently.

Like it or not, that's the facts and the current situation.

Peace.

Reactions: VonCunz

Tzakuzi

Suspended
회원 | Member
Jul 2, 2018
It means that there is currently one exploit chain working for them in private. If they release the current exploit, Sony will patch it, and then the exploit chain stops there. I.e. if the devs release a 6.20 explolit right now, Sony already has 6.50 in beta, and will likely patch that exploit in that or a 6.51 patch. Whilst that might make some people who only want to pirate games happy, it is shortsighted, as without another viable exploit chain to go at, that is as far as the exploits will go (for some time at least) The devs have openly, and rightly said the exploits are not being made for people to pirate games, but to encourgae Home Brew apps on the PS4. With so many 5.05 and below consoles still on the market (I bought a brand new PS4 Pro Destiny bundle a month ago from Gamestop), it makes little to no sense to release a newer exploit that effectively kills further exploits, when there is no need to do that anyway for homebrew currently.

Like it or not, that's the facts and the current situation.

Peace.

Would be great if we all unite that never to connect online or i don't know some genius guy add a feature on exploits that blocks psn network.

danielvasques

God of Darkness and Justice and Vengeance
회원 | Member
Jun 23, 2018
Brazil
[QUOTE="Guillaume MrNiato, post: 59636, member: 156Following the 5.55 kernel dump string by PS4 developer MathieuLH today, PS4 developer Fire30_ has release a 6.20 kernel dump string. This is enough proof to say that he has a decrypted kernel of the 6.20 firmware"r109816/release_branches/release_06.200 Nov 2 2018 05:41:33"But do't be too much hyped, this does not mean that he will release a kernel exploit, you still need some patience

Reactions: ABIDINE2018

GameLov3r

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jul 12, 2018
I think it's better that devs doesn't release exploit at all all keep it private.The whole thing about new kernel exploits and release doesn't make sense anymore.I now know that I made a huge mistake buying a PS4 at all instead of new GPU.
My luck is that console is only 2 months old and I can return some of the money back and invest in new GPU.

jimmy777

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 2, 2019
Stop wineing. Everybody was told don't update past 5.05 so it was everyone's choices to ignore that. But least you can get a refund and buy your gpu

Oxeres

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 7, 2018
I think it's better that devs doesn't release exploit at all all keep it private.The whole thing about new kernel exploits and release doesn't make sense anymore.I now know that I made a huge mistake buying a PS4 at all instead of new GPU.
My luck is that console is only 2 months old and I can return some of the money back and invest in new GPU.

You bought a PS4 hoping for a future hack ? You can only blame yourself. No one has promised anything.

brenry

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jan 20, 2019
Like the mod above named Apple mentioned. He wasn't talking about PS4.

He was referring to Apple IOS jailbreak. It's his key focus as there is money to be made through their Bug Bounty program.

Reactions: Enma Zone

lisacjo78

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 24, 2018
this also gone with the wind...no action talk only...

wolfsstolz

Deutschland
회원 | Member
Mar 29, 2019
for Sony and all Game Devs this are realy a hard time. Not all peolples have to mutch money that they buy 2 consoles, one for gaming and one for stay to jailbreaking so all peoples are stay now on there FW and nothing buy games anymore. All Games they are really good, i pay at this time. One time to hold the games and one time to support the publisher, but now with one ps4 only i can`t buy games anymore why i wont to lose my jailbreak. Thats realy a hard time for all gamers and publisher with ps4

Oxeres

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Jun 7, 2018
I do not agree. there are not millions of ps4 jailbreak. The loss for Sony and the publishers is minimal. many have made the choice to update. Time is hard (if we can say that) only for those who choose to stay in 5.05. And I repeat it is A CHOICE !!

Parsa

회원 | Member
회원 | Member
Feb 3, 2019
I am tired of 5.05:cry::cry::cry:
I need 6.51 jailbreak:cry::cry:
I want red dead redemption 2 :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
When the new jailbreak come out :cry::cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: hat91 and draggerz